RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] RiftUO 0.2

No permission to download

Enroq

Sorceror
Enroq submitted a new resource:

RiftUO (version 0.1) - RiftUO

So, this is.. a lot to explain, and a lot to take in, but before you I place a legacy.

First I must say that much of this is untested, and unreleased. Many things have known bugs, or have not been fully tested.

I am hoping that by giving this to the community they will help new-comers in supporting, and learning how to use it if the need arises as I will no longer be devoting much, if any time to RunUO.

With that said.. I'll try to make a list of all the features, it'll probably just grow...

Read more about this resource...

Enroq

Sorceror
Do you mean how to install the package? If you do, it should just unzip and run as far as I know. If it doesn't, let me know - it's probably the SQLite - I've had horrible times with it.

Tatti

Sorceror
Actually simply unzipping and running it doesn't work as there's obviously files that go into different locations. I haven't gone as far setting them all to their right directions, but my wild guess is that this would work. Might be wrong too, so a how-to-install tutorial for newbs would certainly be cool! :)

What I originally ment though was a list of features and what they do.

Enroq

Sorceror
What errors do you come across when trying to run it?

++If it's SQLite errors, try going into scripts/Output and deleting all the files - it'll regenerate it's own.

Tatti

Sorceror
Did you mean that just unpacking the .rar somewhere in the same way its at the file it should work with, or do some files require to be placed at a certain location (other than muls obviously)? Deleting that folder made the error change, here's a picture.

Tatti

Sorceror
The sentence thats in finnish aka "yritettiin ladata ohjelma, joka on väärää muotoa" translates to "attempted to load a program of a wrong type".

Enroq

Sorceror
That's because I'm a lazy asshole and literally uploaded everything, including my saves. You'll have to delete your saves. It'll then ask you to generate a new admin account.

Enroq

Sorceror
Far from a master at it. :) The mul files should just be the flying carpets, unless I still had some maps in there. I can't recall.

Tru

Knight
You can upload this directly....delete the saves, and break it up into packages. The link doesn't work.