RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunU O 2.0 RC1& RC2] The Complete Customizable Vendor

Hands Of God

Sorceror
Is there any way to make this take tokens from a token box or gold from a gold ledger. If so i just need pointed the right way.

krazeykow

Sorceror
Hands Of God;830844 said:
Is there any way to make this take tokens from a token box or gold from a gold ledger. If so i just need pointed the right way.

Where is the value of the token number kept? Is it a property, item, or Attachment? If you do not know, link me the script.

Hands Of God

Sorceror
krazeykow;830854 said:
Where is the value of the token number kept? Is it a property, item, or Attachment? If you do not know, link me the script.

I dont know for sure so here is the link to the token system im using

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Karamgeddon's Tokens

I also use a check book for gold.

I cant find the url so ill post the script

Attachments

• Check Book.cs
    11.1 KB · Views: 32

krazeykow

Sorceror
The script reads from a property. Use the payment type set as property, type in the name of the property found in [props and click the item. (in the case of the check book it is Token)

Hands Of God

Sorceror
krazeykow;830910 said:
The script reads from a property. Use the payment type set as property, type in the name of the property found in [props and click the item. (in the case of the check book it is Token)

Well now i feel dumb i couldn't get that to work for the life of me. Thanks for the help

krazeykow

Sorceror
Hands Of God;830917 said:
Well now i feel dumb i couldn't get that to work for the life of me. Thanks for the help

No problem, it can be very confusing because there are so many options.

Thanks for whoever added a rating to the system, always appreciated as it helps the script show up when the users sort by rating.

*Edit: and to the 2nd person.

*Edit: and to the 3rd person.

JamzeMcC

Squire
Krazy, was just wondering if you ever added mounts to these. I know it was something you were looking in to adding just not sure if you ever did. Again, thanks for this, Absolutly love it on my shard!

krazeykow

Sorceror
JamzeMcC;832863 said:
Krazy, was just wondering if you ever added mounts to these. I know it was something you were looking in to adding just not sure if you ever did. Again, thanks for this, Absolutly love it on my shard!

To answer your question, yes, and thank you for reminding me; I haven't had the time lately.

Here are some features I just can think off on the top of my head:

1. (of course) Ability to add any custom monster made in game.
2. Dynamically add restrictions to purchasing (Race, account age, etc.) << Considering adding to item vendor as well
3. ??

I would like to close this post with a thanks to the community for the growth of this script ... the majority of its content has been thought of by users like you.

gundam

Sorceror
gump

you said if ene1 wanted a new gump set up?, its funny cuz ive been thinkin alot abot ur ur system here
and i am amazed of the stuff u can do with this thing, realy usefull, almost fell of my chair when i saw it lol

but the menus are far from user friendly, they differ so much from the regular uo that its distracting
think its a real shame cuz it brings it down, this great system realy needs a easy on the eye menu system

so i downloaded gumpstudio to try and work something out but i cant realy seem to get a hang of it.
does ene1 here or maby u who made this know of a tutoial? ive looked around but i can seem to find one, the only one i found was not complete:/

Iomega0318

Sorceror
So this is by far the coolest little vendor in UO now lol!
One thing though.. when I add the items to the stone and set it all up.. on save and then restart I am having to "re-set" it up..
It is removing the items from the stone on restart and I have to continually add them in.. what did I break lol?

krazeykow

Sorceror
gundam;833426 said:
you said if ene1 wanted a new gump set up?, its funny cuz ive been thinkin alot abot ur ur system here
and i am amazed of the stuff u can do with this thing, realy usefull, almost fell of my chair when i saw it lol

but the menus are far from user friendly, they differ so much from the regular uo that its distracting
think its a real shame cuz it brings it down, this great system realy needs a easy on the eye menu system

so i downloaded gumpstudio to try and work something out but i cant realy seem to get a hang of it.
does ene1 here or maby u who made this know of a tutoial? ive looked around but i can seem to find one, the only one i found was not complete:/

Best advice I could give would to be play around with the buttons. From there, it's kind of self explanatory. After you come up with a menu, just save it and post it on here.

Iomega0318;833795 said:
So this is by far the coolest little vendor in UO now lol!
One thing though.. when I add the items to the stone and set it all up.. on save and then restart I am having to "re-set" it up..
It is removing the items from the stone on restart and I have to continually add them in.. what did I break lol?

Hmm, I didn't run into this problem when testing it. What is happening is the stone uses a box that is linked with the stone (it can be found by using [inc z # on the stone). It's getting deleted somehow.. by a garbage script maybe? It's set to be movable false like any other object you add for deco. I didn't think the server deleted items set movable false, is there some other property I have to set??

Angus2k

Sorceror
Great script but like Iomega having similliar issue first I get this msg simillar to this on restart;

World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Currency
- Serial: 0x400002F1
Delete the object? (y/n)

Then if I delete it ask to delete all instances and I have delete or it won't load.
once it load and I open a stone or vendor it won't let me open the gump says classic vendor gump not found use Jewl Gump even if I used the Jewl gump originally.

Only work around I have is to delete the stone or vendor and restock them then they work find untill next restart.

krazeykow

Sorceror
Angus2k;833960 said:
Great script but like Iomega having similliar issue first I get this msg simillar to this on restart;

Delete the object? (y/n)

Then if I delete it ask to delete all instances and I have delete or it won't load.
once it load and I open a stone or vendor it won't let me open the gump says classic vendor gump not found use Jewl Gump even if I used the Jewl gump originally.

Only work around I have is to delete the stone or vendor and restock them then they work find untill next restart.

There's an error occurring with the save/load of the system. I've extensively tested it and have not run into any such errors. Can you tell me the setting you're using on the stone vendor and the download version you have?

Iomega0318

Sorceror
Angus2k;833960 said:

Delete the object? (y/n)

*Sigh* Ang read my sig lol, I am not having the problems I just say "I am" because it's much easier than explaining I am trying to help on a shard I am not staff on and can't go into detail about everything they ask LOL..

That actually explains a lot though Ang.. could have told me that lol..

I don't think your having a problem with the stone itself, it may be the currency you are using on it!

Let me ask you this Ang, is the currency we currently use in-game scripted or do you make it "generate" it in-game when it gives it to us?

**PS**
Ignore my previous post KK, I was trying to figure out a solution to Ang's problem.. long story lol :p

krazeykow

Sorceror
This version has been out for quite a while and I'm surprised that this is just coming up. If anyone else is having serialize/deserialize errors, please post them. My guess is that something went wrong w/ the upgrade or there have been user edits. To solve this problem I need more details on what the vendor is set to.

Angus2k

Sorceror
DL version is 1.01 of the (RC2) Reward System XLM attachment last setup I only used the stones with no vendors on shard and that is how is currently set up. I have use Daat99 tokens as the currency and scripted an item I called carnival ticket and used that as currency.

krazeykow

Sorceror
Angus2k;834063 said:
DL version is 1.01 of the (RC2) Reward System XLM attachment last setup I only used the stones with no vendors on shard and that is how is currently set up. I have use Daat99 tokens as the currency and scripted an item I called carnival ticket and used that as currency.

Could you post the currency you made?

gundam

Sorceror
about the gumps

hi again, i figured it out pretty much and have done a few gumps and is almost done, but i cant seem to find where to edit these gump style buttons, the classic vendorgump/jewlreward gump, ive looked in the script but with no luck.

you dont happend to know where thouse lines are?

krazeykow

Sorceror
gundam;834159 said:
hi again, i figured it out pretty much and have done a few gumps and is almost done, but i cant seem to find where to edit these gump style buttons, the classic vendorgump/jewlreward gump, ive looked in the script but with no luck.

you dont happend to know where thouse lines are?

oh no no, I have to program the gump based off of what you made. Save it as a gump studio file and post it here.

The gump studio only makes what you did on screen; it does not add the requires functionality of the buttons, etc.