RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunU O 2.0 RC1& RC2] The Complete Customizable Vendor

gundam

Sorceror
oh

oh ok, that makes it alot easyer for me, but i still make page 0-1?, i saw there was onely one with that, i think?

Angus2k

Sorceror
krazeykow;834148 said:
Could you post the currency you made?

here is the carnival script:

using System;
using Server;
namespace Server.Items
{
public class CarnivalTicket : Item
{

[Constructable]
public CarnivalTicket() : this( 1 )
{
}
[Constructable]
public CarnivalTicket( int NumCredits ) : base( 5360 )
{
Stackable = true;
Weight = 0.02;
Hue = 1161;

Name = "Carnival Ticket";
Amount = NumCredits;
}
public CarnivalTicket( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
{
}
public override void GetProperties (ObjectPropertyList list)
{
if (this.Name == null )
list.Add(this.LabelNumber);
else
list.Add(this.Name);
list.Add(1060584, this.Amount.ToString()); // uses remaining
}
public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
{
base.Serialize( writer );
writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
}
public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
{
base.Deserialize( reader );
int version = reader.ReadInt();
}
}
}

I rewrote the scritp removing the uses remaining section and now it is working fine

Iomega0318

Sorceror
I noticed if you get a display, it looks great and works right until you save and reboot..
Now it shows the item it is, and says : Cost: 0 [Click For More]
The title on it poofed as well as the cost.. any ideas?

I also noticed if you mouse over the item itself on the gump it says ~1_NOTHING~..
I didn't notice if that was before or after save and doesn't bother me as much, but why does it say that lol?

I also just noticed, there are a lot of items being created on the internal map..

krazeykow

Sorceror
Iomega0318;834792 said:
I noticed if you get a display, it looks great and works right until you save and reboot..
Now it shows the item it is, and says : Cost: 0 [Click For More]
The title on it poofed as well as the cost.. any ideas?

I also noticed if you mouse over the item itself on the gump it says ~1_NOTHING~..
I didn't notice if that was before or after save and doesn't bother me as much, but why does it say that lol?

I also just noticed, there are a lot of items being created on the internal map..

Wait are you getting the displays off a stone vendor?

Iomega0318

Sorceror
krazeykow;834825 said:
Wait are you getting the displays off a stone vendor?
No the mobile vendor, but they aren't keeping their properties.. once the server restarts it shows nothing on the display item..

gundam

Sorceror
gump

heres 2 gumps i made :)

first a item overview gump, then a bill of pay

i dunno if ur intrested but i redid all the gumps

Attachments

• paybook2.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 21
  • paybill2.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 23

krazeykow

Sorceror
@angus, I will try to upload your currency and see it there is something I can find.

@gundam, Thanks!! I will get to adding these around the next big release I make .. (will happen as soon as I get the time).

@Iomega

Question, are you removing the vendor from which you took them off from? Is there someway that the vendor is being removed on restart?? This is the only thing that would cause it. The displays look to the items found in the vendor's backpack .. if those have been removed it will not work.

Check this -- on restart look in the mobile vendor's backpack and see if the items are still there. (it's in a large crate)

Coming in next release:

1) Mobile (pets) addition added
2) New gumps
3) Option to add restrictions (You must have ... to purchase this item)

If you have something you would like to see on this script, please feel more than free to post it!

Angus2k

Sorceror
@angus, I will try to upload your currency and see it there is something I can find.

Thanks I rewrote the currency script and now it works fine. Thanx again for this great script

Iomega0318

Sorceror
krazeykow;835093 said:
@Iomega

Question, are you removing the vendor from which you took them off from? Is there someway that the vendor is being removed on restart?? This is the only thing that would cause it. The displays look to the items found in the vendor's backpack .. if those have been removed it will not work.

Check this -- on restart look in the mobile vendor's backpack and see if the items are still there. (it's in a large crate)
The vendor is still in the game, nothing is being removed as far as I can tell..
And the item is still in the crate in her backpack..

The display still works when double clicked and will pull up the buy gump for the item, but the display itself is blank..
The "display" item is in my backpack, should it be on the ground perhaps?

Iomega0318

Sorceror
Iomega0318;835180 said:
The "display" item is in my backpack, should it be on the ground perhaps?
Hmm very weird.. that was it..
If it is on the ground it saves the name, yet if it's in my pack and I restart it removes the name..

A bug perhaps?

TritonUO

Wanderer
Would like to see a Hue gump. Adding your own Hues, then players choosing what hue they wish the item to be from staff set hues.

musicman603

Wanderer
I am having a problem when I shut down the server for whatever reason. when it restarts, the server almost always has a problem with one of the display boxes and calls for a deletion and then wants to delete all of the same type boxes before I can restart it. It is the box inside the metal box of the stone vendor or the box inside of the backpack of the mobile vendor. I am not sure it this is important or not but I have noticed when creating a stone vendorthe serial numbers jump one upon creation. for example, The stone last 4 numbers are 4725, the metal box under the stone is 4278 and the box that is inside is 4277. I have done this many times and it is always the same, one missing number in the serial numbers? Could this be a problem? If it is, how can it be corrected so that when you restart a server, you don't have to go and redo all the stones because of the display box needing to be deleted?

LordHogFred

Knight
Hey, you working on converting the system to work with the latest SVN?
Vendors have been changed from using ArrayList to List<> so there are some modifications needed.

acidtiger

Sorceror
Pack is full drop to bank

Hey! I don't know if I messed up the script or something, but i loaded my vendor with ingots, just add one switch to classic view stock it to 5000, buy them with a character that can hold some but not all get a nice stack in my pack and the rest is added to my bank one by one, not in stacks! Any ideas to fix this problem? Thanks!

Hands Of God

Sorceror
Im upgrading all my scripts to the newest SVN. does anyone know what i need to change these too.

Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/XML Systems/[RC2] Rewards System - XML Attachments .cs:
    CS0115: Line 2547: 'System.CustomizableVendor.MobileRewardVendor.OnBuyItems(
Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to overr
ide

I have tried a few different things, but i must be missing something

Tresdni

Squire
I have having this very same problem.

Errors:
+ Customs/XML Systems/[RC2] Rewards System - XML Attachments .cs:
CS0115: Line 2547: 'System.CustomizableVendor.MobileRewardVendor.OnBuyItems(
Server.Mobile, System.Collections.ArrayList)': no suitable method found to overr
ide

LordHogFred

Knight
I've been trying to convert the vendor over to using the new SVN but I'm still having issues. I think that some fundamental parts are going to need reworking in order to use the new lists inherited from the SVN vendors.

deides

Traveler
This script looks great! I just got the latest ML distro of runuo, and can't seem to run this system on the shard. Is this script updated to the latest runuo?

Hands Of God

Sorceror
deides;848466 said:
This script looks great! I just got the latest ML distro of runuo, and can't seem to run this system on the shard. Is this script updated to the latest runuo?

I think the newest svn change the way vendors are done. You will have to go a few svns back.