RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 Docgen online

David

Moderate
This will be handy for answering forum questions, both for research and for refering people to the information.

Will this keep up with the SVN or stay with the official release?

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
David;815151 said:
This will be handy for answering forum questions, both for research and for refering people to the information.

Will this keep up with the SVN or stay with the official release?

Official Releases.

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Wow! I'm glad to see such a revival of activity from the team! Hopefully this will generate some new interest in the forums. Thanks for this, Ryan et al!

Hammerhand

Knight
pacolaco2;815184 said:
Wow! I'm glad to see such a revival of activity from the team!
Just in time for Halloween when the "dead" rise and start roaming the countryside. Coincidence? j/k Ryan! I know you all work hard at this while trying to retain "normal" lives, just had to toss my $0.03 (normally $0.02, but with the economy....). :D

Corpsecrank

Sorceror
There should be a set of docs like that included in the zip with the runuo download would save people from having to even look for it. But having it as is is nice.

David

Moderate
Corpsecrank;815190 said:
There should be a set of docs like that included in the zip with the runuo download would save people from having to even look for it. But having it as is is nice.

Look in the RunUO\Docs folder.

Nozgo1

Sorceror
Omg

I just started last week building a new server machine and setting up yet another shard for family and friends.... wholy crap is this useful. I am always amazed at the effort you guys put into this comminty and send my heart-felt thanx to you all!

Iomega0318

Sorceror
Hammerhand;815186 said:
Just in time for Halloween when the "dead" rise and start roaming the countryside. Coincidence? j/k Ryan! I know you all work hard at this while trying to retain "normal" lives, just had to toss my $0.03 (normally $0.02, but with the economy....). :D
What's this word you speak of? .. n-o-r .. m-a-l?

I need to get on the forums more often.. I never even noticed the docs were updated online lol..

JamzeMcC

Squire
Iomega0318;834363 said:
What's this word you speak of? .. n-o-r .. m-a-l?

I need to get on the forums more often.. I never even noticed the docs were updated online lol..

Hmm... Im not entirely certain about this word you are speaking of... I have heard reference to it before however... My ex wife says I am not this, "Nor... Mal"... As far as not noticing the docs online.... Well, ya. :eek: Lol Thanks for making it a little easier to get to the info!