RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 Final Re-Pack

seanandre

Sorceror
Have you entered your IP address in ServerList.cs?

Every time I start up a new server (And beleve me there have been quite a few) I always forget to either enter my IP address in ServerList.cs and that turns out to be the problem most of the time.

Open ServerList.cs and look for this code:

Code:
		public static readonly string Address = null;

Change the null to your IP address surrounded in quotes like this: "123.456.789.012"; or if you have a sub domain with dyndns.org like a lot of people do, you can change null to "whatever.your.server.address.is.dyndns.org";

Save and restart your server and try it again.

If that doesn't work, make sure you also have your port forwarded in Windows Firewall if you have that turned on.

Sean

Garbastank

Wanderer
Dude, Im a moron. You are Smart.,..Im not worthy to be in your presence..*bowsbowsbows* I cant believe I forgot that. Guh...Thanks for the help.. *starts building a shrine of brilliance*

seanandre

Sorceror
At the moment there are no plans for anything to be added to the Re-Pack. Pretty soon we'll be looking for suggestions on what to add to it, but for now I'm looking for people to put it to the test, see if there are any bugs in it. At the moment the only thing we're trying to work on is a few scripting errors such as the Gargoyle's Axe not spawning tree elementals when you lumberjack with it, as well as when you craft certain items with blacksmithing and tinkering, it shows a bunch of numbers where there is supposed to be a proper name in the item title. There is also an issue with some bad spawns, and hair dues keep converting to their virtual counterparts at server startup for some reason. Once we get all the bugs worked out and everything is running flawlessly we'll be adding more systems and updating as necessary.

Sean

Sorry, but should i do something ingame, like Create World Gump for Nerun Distro? And can i use just scripts for linux server or .exe from this pack needed as well? :confused:

seanandre

Sorceror
You don't need to create world ingame. It's already been done. It's fully spawned and decorated.

As for LINUX, I don't use it, so I don't know if it will work. If you know how to do it, you're welcome to try. I use Windows XP Home Edition with the latest Service Pack. And I run the server with the.exe file.

Sean

Silentlake

Sorceror
Fix for Gargoyles Axe

here the fix for Gargoyles Axe

red is the new code...
Lumberjacking.cs
using System;
using Server;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Mobiles;
using Server.Targeting;
using Server.daat99;

namespace Server.Engines.Harvest
{
public class Lumberjacking : HarvestSystem
{
private static Lumberjacking m_System;

public override HarvestVein MutateVein(Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, HarvestBank bank, object toHarvest, HarvestVein vein)
{
if (tool is GargoylesAxe && def == m_Definition)
{
int veinIndex = Array.IndexOf(def.Veins, vein);

if (veinIndex >= 0 && veinIndex < (def.Veins.Length - 1))
return def.Veins[veinIndex + 1];
}

return base.MutateVein(from, tool, def, bank, toHarvest, vein);
}

private static int[] m_Offsets = new int[]
{
-1, -1,
-1, 0,
-1, 1,
0, -1,
0, 1,
1, -1,
1, 0,
1, 1
};

public override void OnHarvestFinished(Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, HarvestVein vein, HarvestBank bank, HarvestResource resource, object harvested, Type type)
{
if (tool is GargoylesAxe && def == m_Definition && 0.1 > Utility.RandomDouble())
{
HarvestResource res = vein.PrimaryResource;

Map map = from.Map;

if (map == null)
return;

BaseCreature spawned = null;
int i_Level = 0;
if (Daat99OWLTR.Ops[15].Setting)
{
if (type == typeof(FrostwoodLog)) i_Level = 311;
else if (type == typeof(BloodwoodLog)) i_Level = 310;
else if (type == typeof(HeartwoodLog)) i_Level = 309;
else if (type == typeof(BambooLog)) i_Level = 308;
else if (type == typeof(EbonyLog)) i_Level = 307;
else if (type == typeof(ZircoteLog)) i_Level = 306;
else if (type == typeof(OakLog)) i_Level = 305;
else if (type == typeof(YewLog)) i_Level = 304;
else if (type == typeof(MohoganyLog)) i_Level = 303;
else if (type == typeof(AshLog)) i_Level = 302;
else if (type == typeof(PineLog)) i_Level = 301;
else if (type == typeof(Log)) i_Level = 300;
}
else if (res == resource && res.Types.Length >= 300)
{
try
{
if (res.Types[0] == typeof(PineLog))
i_Level = 301;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(AshLog))
i_Level = 302;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(MohoganyLog))
i_Level = 303;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(YewLog))
i_Level = 304;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(OakLog))
i_Level = 305;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(ZircoteLog))
i_Level = 306;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(EbonyLog))
i_Level = 307;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(BambooLog))
i_Level = 308;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(HeartwoodLog))
i_Level = 309;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(BloodwoodLog))
i_Level = 310;
else if (res.Types[0] == typeof(FrostwoodLog))
i_Level = 311;

}
catch
{
}
}
if (i_Level > 299 && Daat99OWLTR.Ops[15].Setting)
GiveTokens.RewardTokens(from, (i_Level - 300 * 10));

if (i_Level > 300)
spawned = new Elementals(i_Level);
else
spawned = null;

try
{
if (spawned != null)
{
int offset = Utility.Random(8) * 2;

for (int i = 0; i < m_Offsets.Length; i += 2)
{
int x = from.X + m_Offsets[(offset + i) % m_Offsets.Length];
int y = from.Y + m_Offsets[(offset + i + 1) % m_Offsets.Length];

if (map.CanSpawnMobile(x, y, from.Z))
{
spawned.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(x, y, from.Z), map);
spawned.Combatant = from;
return;
}
else
{
int z = map.GetAverageZ(x, y);

if (map.CanSpawnMobile(x, y, z))
{
spawned.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(x, y, z), map);
return;
}
}
}
}
spawned.MoveToWorld(from.Location, from.Map);
}

catch
{
}
}
}

public static Lumberjacking System
{
get
{
if ( m_System == null )
m_System = new Lumberjacking();

return m_System;
}
}
this will spawn the Wood Elementals....but without wood and runic tool inside

Elementals.cs
if ( Daat99OWLTR.Ops[5].Setting )
PackItem( new ResourceRecipe() );

if ( i_Resource >= 1 && i_Resource < 101 )
{
if ( !Core.AOS && !Daat99OWLTR.Ops[11].Setting && Utility.Random(10) == 1 )
b_Tinker = true;
else if (Utility.Random(4) == 1)
b_Tinker = true;
}

change this 101 to something over 301...this will add wood and runic tool to loot
if ( Daat99OWLTR.Ops[5].Setting )
PackItem( new ResourceRecipe() );

if ( i_Resource >= 1 && i_Resource < 401 )
{
if ( !Core.AOS && !Daat99OWLTR.Ops[11].Setting && Utility.Random(10) == 1 )
b_Tinker = true;
else if (Utility.Random(4) == 1)
b_Tinker = true;
}

Silentlake

Sorceror
Taming Bods

I've a new Problem ....when I'll bring back a completed BOD to the Animal Trainer he says " This isn't an acceptable BOD". Did some have a fix for this?

seanandre

Sorceror
WHAOH! Thanks Silentlake! You're a life saver. I've been racking my brain with that for months. We made the changes on our test server, but now there's something else I noticed which I never noticed before. Whenever you use the Gargoyle's Axe, it doesn't show uses remaining. The same thing is happening with my hatchet that I've been using on my player character on the test server for the past few weeks. It doesn't show uses remaining, it's like it has unlimited charges or something. Any idea how to fix that?

And as for the BOD problem, that unfortunately is a mystery to me. It seems we're finding a lot more problems as time goes by. I'm running the test server on client version 6.0.0.0 and apparently that's not a good patch to run it on, because I'm getting cliloc errors all over the place on certain items.

Sean

seanandre;849649 said:
And I run the server with the .exe file.

Well, I meant if this file was recompiled because of any requires of custom scripts or it is pure .exe from RunUO 2.0 Final. I ask because I've some troubles with compiling core on Linux and don't want to do it once more. :(

seanandre

Sorceror
The EXE in this Re-Pack was not recompiled for any reason whatsoever. It is the original from a clean install of 2.0 Final. The only modifications that were made were to the distro scripts in order to get everything to work together. Daat99 OWLTR and FS Animal Taming System were 2 of the scripts that required major modifcation of the distro files. But no recompiling of the .exe was done.

Sean

Silentlake

Sorceror
Gargoyle Axe uses remaining

Gargoyles Axe.cs
namespace Server.Items
{
[FlipableAttribute( 0xf45, 0xf46 )]
public class GargoylesAxe : BaseAxe, IUsesRemaining
{
this in red must be added and the remaining uses will be shown

Ps: the same should also work for Hatchet.cs

Silentlake

Sorceror
fix for Taming BOD

and here the fix for the Taming BODs

Daat99 Bods.cs
using System;
using Server;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Engines.BulkOrders;
using Server.Misc;

namespace Server.daat99
{
public class daat99
{
public static bool ClaimBods ( Mobile from, Item bod )
{
Item reward;
int gold, fame;

if ( (bod is SmallBOD && !((SmallBOD)bod).Complete) || (bod is LargeBOD && !((LargeBOD)bod).Complete) )
{
from.SendMessage(32, "You have not completed the order yet.");
return false;
}

if ( bod is SmallBOD )
((SmallBOD)bod).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );
else if ( bod is LargeBOD )
((LargeBOD)bod).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );
else if ( bod is SmallMobileBOD )
((SmallMobileBOD)bod).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );
else if ( bod is LargeMobileBOD )
((LargeMobileBOD)bod).GetRewards( out reward, out gold, out fame );

else
{
from.SendMessage(32, "This isn't an acceptable bod");
return false;
}
add the red...

So all problems seems to be fixed, thats why i want to thanks Seanandre for this great repack. It has save me a much of time.

PS: I hope you make a new repack with all the fixes inside :)

seanandre

Sorceror
Thanks for all the help Silentlake.

The first post has been updated everyone! The Re-Pack download file has been updated with all of the changes Silentlake posted.

Sean

Dragonas

Sorceror
thank you very much for the fixes Silent. But i still have the problem with the Numbers in the Title of a crafted item. do you know, how i can fix that?

nerun

Sorceror
seanandre;848708 said:
Those spawns are controled by Nerun's Distro. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a newer version of Nerun's Distro. It only goes up to 2.0 RC1. There are scripts for ML for SVN, and I've been able to get SOME scripts for SVN to work with 2.0 Final, but most of them, especially ones that require edits to the distro files give TONS of errors because of incompatibilities. Until something is made available, this Re-Pack is unfortunately stuck with what it has now.

Sean

My Distro is for RunUO 2.0 Final, not RC1. The thread named [RunUO 2.0 RC1] Nerun's Distro is bugged, i can not update the name. Is if for 2.0 Final since v5.1.6, as you can read here:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/71870-runuo-2-0-rc1-neruns-distro.html

There are 2 versions: one for RunUO 2.0 Final and other for SVN 524.

Silentlake

Sorceror
problem with the Numbers in the Title

private string GetNameString()
{
string name = this.Name;
if ( name == null ) name = String.Format( "#{0}", LabelNumber );
return name;
}
add the red # in BaseArmor.cs and BaseWeapon.cs

seanandre

Sorceror
Silentlake, I took that # out of basearmor.cs and baseweapon.cs because whenever you would craft items with runic tools to craft weapons or armor it kept giving "TID: Invalid Token Out Of Range" in the title of the armor and weapons. Puting it back in may cause that problem again.

Nerun, thanks for that info, I didn't know that. I'm gonna update the repack with v5.20 in a bit.

Sean

Silentlake

Sorceror
seanandre;849871 said:
Silentlake, I took that # out of basearmor.cs and baseweapon.cs because whenever you would craft items with runic tools to craft weapons or armor it kept giving "TID: Invalid Token Out Of Range" in the title of the armor and weapons. Puting it back in may cause that problem again.
Sean

For me Runic crafting works fine, without any errors. I get Tokens for crafting....so i don't know how you get this error...srry