RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 Final Re-Pack

chocobutter

Traveler
Hello I am using package to play with my kids around the house. Biut for some reason the 6.0 client keeps crashing on my sons laptop. is there another version i can use

Version 6.0.0.0 (7th Aniversary)
http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/setup-1.46.0.3.exe
yes you can download the Mondains Legacy Client as well and it should work however can you tell us your sons laptop specs please include OS as well and i can let you know what you might be able to do

seanandre

Sorceror
The first post has been updated with the download links for this project from Google Code. Sorry everyone, but the download links for this were broken because some jerk reported them to MediaFire as being in violation of their terms of service. Frankly I don't see how, but what can I say? There are jerks all over the world. So I got ticked off and dumped the MediaFire account all together.

I'm trying to keep this going as best I can, but when people report my links, it doesn't help. I suspect the patch file was reported by somebody here on RunUO because this is the only place where the download link has ever been posted. I'd certainly like to know WHY it was reported. It makes no sense.

Sean

Tbewley1687

Sorceror
Try figure out what Rogers item bless cs command is to add a itemBless deed to the world.... found clothingbless deed pretty fast.

Tbewley1687

Sorceror
Anyone ever get a gold leder system to work with this? I tried Alpha's and got it to run with no errors after merging the distro's but you couldnt get gold to go into the ledger at all.

richardpt

Wanderer
i loaded this all up and looks like everything is working, BUT none of the buildings have walls? dont even know where to start to fix this?

Tbewley1687

Sorceror
i loaded this all up and looks like everything is working, BUT none of the buildings have walls? dont even know where to start to fix this?
what version of the Ultima client are you using? i would try different versions might help. I want to say I use 6.14.2 with the repack.

richardpt

Wanderer
what version of the Ultima client are you using? i would try different versions might help. I want to say I use 6.14.2 with the repack.
do you happen to have a link or could you tell me how to get this version? i been looking and just have had no luck. Thank you

Tbewley1687

Sorceror
Your best bet is to find a free shard that has a download link to it. Old versions of UO are hard to come by now that UO is patched without the chance to monitor what the patch is doing.

sabaka

Sorceror
can anybody tell me pls why i cant add jupiter and saturn weapons? i cant find them in scripts.Seanandre remove this weapon pack from scripts?THX