RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 Final] Sean's Jupiter Weapons Pack

seanandre

Sorceror

Sean's Jupiter Weapons Pack

For RunUO 2.0 Final

Description:

I do not know who made the original Jupiter Sword script, so I have no idea who to give thanks to for it. This is a weapon package filled with almost every possible weapon in Ultima Online based on the original Sword Of Jupiter. Our kids and members LOVE it on our server, and we hope you love it too.

WARNING:
These Jupiter items are SUPER UBER! In some cases, they've been labelled in the past as "Shard Killers" because they are so powerful. They make everything really easy, sometimes too easy for players. They can get quite annoying if you have too many players with them. You can edit them as you see fit to take them down a little, it's up to you. Just please leave credit to me in the scripts themselves.
Installation Instructions:

Just drop into your Customs folder and restart your server and you're all set. Nothing more to it.
Known Issues:

• N/A - Nothing has been reported at this time.

Questions / Comments / Support:

I'm here if there are any, but please note that I will only support the systems contained
in this package. If you add anything to it, I cannot help you.

Attachments

• Sean\'s Jupiter Weapons Pack.zip
    101 KB · Views: 214

sec_goat

Squire
Maybe I am confused? The file in the archive has no extension and is not a C# file? Oh wait no It's an archive in an archive? I see them now, Just confusing at first!

Phr3d13

Sorceror
Sean, i hope you don't mind, but i made a rar out of your zip. Apparently Runuo still doesn't like zip files. If you don't want to have to re-download the file, just extract the zip, add ".zip" to the end of the file that comes out and unzip that

Attachments

• Sean\'s Jupiter Weapons Pack.rar
    120.2 KB · Views: 80

michelle78

Sorceror
Have an error, I am running Callandor2k's ML. This line pops up for each weapon, only posting the Yumi.

Code:
Errors:
 + YumiOfJupiter.cs:
    CS0506: Line 112: 'Server.Items.YumiOfJupiter.OnHit(Server.Mobile, Server.Mo
bile)': cannot override inherited member 'Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnHit(Server.M
obile, Server.Mobile)' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override

This is the line of code it refers to
Code:
public override void OnHit( Mobile attacker, Mobile defender )

seanandre

Sorceror
michelle78, My guess is that they are not compatible with Callandor2k's ML. But it looks like a simple fix, I just don't know what that is. Try checking your other weapon scripts and see what they use for that method.

Pr3d13, I don't mind at all. Thanks.

Sean

jklamm1980

Wanderer
Hi I just downloaded the runuo 2.0 final repack which has this script in it but when i try and use the arms or some of the other stuff it wont let my player character or my staff character equip it any ideas y this would happen? same thing with the saturn armo

jamesreg

Sorceror
I don't know if someone else did this or not could not find another post.
But here are updates to compile on latest svn.

Fixed the errors that kept them from compiling on 2.2

Attachments

• Sean\'s Jupiter Weapons Pack.rar
    123.2 KB · Views: 45
I don't know if someone else did this or not could not find another post.
But here are updates to compile on latest svn.

Fixed the errors that kept them from compiling on 2.2

Thank you Jamesreg. I was just studying up on the 2.2 changes in coding when I came across this. Just got WinMerge so this will help me learn the differences compared to the old pack. Very much appreciated.