RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 has been released!

Congratulations Ryan! Yeah psz is a lazy man :-P (j/k, he is great too!)

Let's code and complete this project before your baby starts to play UO ;)

K

KevinEvans

About time D:
I never thought 2.0 would be released :p and we'd be stuck at rc's forever

endwolf

Sorceror
Omg

:eek: Dev Team know this... I CAN'T PUT IT AWAY!!! I've been modding since Yesterday and cant stop!. Ryan and the team" DID IT AGAIN"! Can't wait to read all the changes. Thx again for another great version!

Acronis

Sorceror
Congrats on Runuo team for getting this done! It seemed to take a while but it moved fast once it started! I have lot of catching up to do with my shard. IRL can really get in the way of coding. :p

Lichbane

Wanderer
Apologies if this has already been stated, but I've been out of circulation for a loooong time.

Does the new RunUO support the Kingdom client? Or does it remain the old UO client?

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

Excellent job everybody.

After being away for about a year, it only took my about 6 hours to update everything to this version of RunUO v2.

Thank you,
-Ravon

Deimos

Page
Trying to download RunUO 2.0 final and am getting a prompt for a username/password for the Hybrid SVN site.

Ok, now it works, thanks to whomever fixed it.

Attachments

• prompt.jpg
    prompt.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 109

Trip3033

Sorceror
whats the highist UO update version does RunUO 2.0 Final Support?? from 2D client of course.

i want to see Stygian Abyss :D was hopping 2.0 could support atleast the tiles and art :)

Trip3033;835869 said:
whats the highist UO update version does RunUO 2.0 Final Support?? from 2D client of course.

It should be support the latest one... 7.0.6.x? Well, the 7.x series (at least the SVN version)
Trip3033;835869 said:
i want to see Stygian Abyss :D was hopping 2.0 could support atleast the tiles and art :)

2.0 was meant to have another milestone, but it was launched due to the 7.x support.
Atm, 2.0 has neither full ML support. The RunUO Team will NOT work on SA until ML is completed... and trust me, it hasn't either full LBR (champion spawns are shit), AOS (tons of bugs, no guardian room) and SE (complete ToT list, again tons of bugs). This time RunUO won't make the same old mistake to try to get the latest thing while the previous is still not completed.

So again, you can help (since we DESPERATELY NEED help) in the OSI-like ML finishment of RunUO here, or you can collaborate with Peoharen' SA project here. Or another project that isn't coming in my mind now.

Liacs

Sorceror
Ryan;814249 said:
IVE HAD A BABY!!! I'm up all night with feedings, diapers and the what-not and I am still making time :) Get it in gear mister!

wow, congrats! I know, it's a little late, but better late than never ;)
mine is already 4 years old now... time flies!