RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] GMRecall and Colorspray

Nam01

Wanderer
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] GMRecall and Colorspray

hey are Two edited for 2.0 dont know if someone did them but here they are.

One is for staff to recall with command
to use [Recall

Just drop into Custom files and Restart Server

Attachments

• GMRecall.cs
    1.7 KB · Views: 297

snicker7

Sorceror
Well, maybe you should take a look at this post:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70085

Perform a search to make certain the script has not been updated already and that you are editing the most current version.

Not only had I already reposted my own script, but you updated an old version, and while your diligence is appreciated, it's not very hard to do a search to check and see. I personally don't want people downloading my scripts that are older versions updated by other people, when I updated them myself and still support them. I don't need unneccesary issues when someone downloads your version and asks for support.

Nam01

Wanderer
yes

but i did not updated what you posted and they dont ask for support script works fine as you wrote it all i did was make edits for 2.0

snicker7

Sorceror
Well, I was just pointing out to anyone who visits this thread that what you updated is not recent and it's preferable to download it from my own thread. I would also request that you remove the script from this thread for download... out of courtesy. You don't have to do anything though.

Nam01

Wanderer
i have

i have removed colorspray since you are the one that wrote the script

and have asked me too no hard feelings i hope