RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Grizelda Unleashed

otimpyre

Sorceror
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Grizelda Unleashed

This mobile is from the quest mobile Grizelda The Hag.
However this time she isn't asking for favors.

Features
-----------------
This witch cackles and laughs as she polymorphs her
victims into frogs.
She is set to drop these items.
Gold 2000

switch (Utility.Random(50))//This is the random rares list

RobeOfTheEclipse
RobeOfTheEquinox
HatOfTheMagi
AlchemistsBauble
Cauldron
TarotCardsArtifact
StaffOfPower

I pitted her against a dragon and did not assist the dragon she won. Mod the drops & stats as you see fit enjoy!

She comes with this Addon Trap Building

This addon features an illusionary floor trap. One tile around the cauldron fire is fake and players will fall into a room below. It is slightly decorated with broken furnitor and such and does have an exit provided. You can set this up however you want. But, I designed this to use with Grizelda.

Setup of Trap Addon
----------------------
1. Spawn any mobile and dress it up and name "Grizelda The Witch" or use the quest mobile Grizelda found in Engines/Quests/Mobiles/Grizelda.cs
2. Place her on the West side of the cauldron fire just 1 tile from the false floor.
3. Spawn my version of Grizelda downstairs.

I recommend using (2.0)Movement Spawner by David to spawn her. That way she is hidden until they fall in or get to close. I left an exit down stairs so you can add a door or just close it up with static 464 if you wish.
The Zip contains WickedWitch & GrizeldasTrapAddon

Usage:
[add WickedWitch & [Add GrizeldasTrapAddon

Attachments

• [2.0] Grizelda Unleashed.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 355

Shadow_Storm

Wanderer
Nice work on this script aswell I am using two of your script hehe My kids love the rat and this girl. I went a little farther and add normal witches around her so they are having a blast :):D