RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Help Info 2.0

ponch

Wanderer
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Help Info 2.0

Help Command Menu ASayre fix Version 2.0

Type [helpinfo and get a menu with all commands and what they do.(listed by accesslevel)

Attachments

• HelpInfo.cs
    13 KB · Views: 400

Raider

Wanderer
This doesnt work might wanna see whats wrong with it heres one error you get
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Custom Scripts 2.0/HelpInfo/HelpInfo.cs:
    CS0104: Line 445: 'HelpInfo' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Scrip
ts.Commands.HelpInfo' and 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo'
    CS0104: Line 449: 'HelpInfo' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Scrip
ts.Commands.HelpInfo' and 'Server.Commands.HelpInfo'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
the error is a mistake when updating.....all the command event args type of stuff from the looks of it.

this is also in the new distro of the new svn, but i dunno how to get it to work properly :confused:

Erica

Knight
Pyro-Tech said:
the error is a mistake when updating.....all the command event args type of stuff from the looks of it.

this is also in the new distro of the new svn, but i dunno how to get it to work properly :confused:
Im trying to fix it since i use the latest RunUO 2.0 SVN 64 Which Is Much Way UPDATED THAN THE RunUO 2.0 RC1 Version. if i get it fixed ill put it here .

This script is unneeded for those who have RunUO 2.0 from the SVN as the [helpinfo is implemented by default there (was added in r36).

Usage:
You just type [helpinfo and it displays a gump with all the commands based on accesslevel (admin sees all of them). Then you click on the arrow to the right and it opens a new gump which displays how to use the specific command.

Erica

Knight
Sotho Tal Ker said:
This script is unneeded for those who have RunUO 2.0 from the SVN as the [helpinfo is implemented by default there (was added in r36).

Usage:
You just type [helpinfo and it displays a gump with all the commands based on accesslevel (admin sees all of them). Then you click on the arrow to the right and it opens a new gump which displays how to use the specific command.
Hehe my bad didnt know it was in SVN 64 lol thats why raider and me got the error saying it has same script already hehe since RunUO 2.0 RC1 its not the latest and svn 64 is the latest runuo 2.0 thanks thought i was going nuts lol.

Raider

Wanderer
No wonder ok i see so who ever using RUNUO 2.0 RC1 is not the latest i see since i use latest RUNUO 2.0 SVN 64 Sweet hehe .:)

Erica

Knight
Raider said:
No wonder ok i see so who ever using RUNUO 2.0 RC1 is not the latest i see since i use latest RUNUO 2.0 SVN 64 Sweet hehe .:)
Yes Raider who ever is using RunUo 2.0 RC1 its not the latest. RunUo 2.0 SVN 64 is the latest version thats why we were getting those errors lol.:p