RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Lucid Nagual's <<_All Spells System_>>

I was looking for the way to make the tome gump closeable. :) you said it was in the file but i am blind or its in greek one. prolly im blind. :eek:

serenity lace said:
I was looking for the way to make the tome gump closeable. :) you said it was in the file but i am blind or its in greek one. prolly im blind. :eek:
No I meant it is an option in the gump in the game. Some settings page.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
Lucid im having a bit of a problem... ive not checked the other ones yet but the cleric spell's [cs doesnt work, at all... it just says it doesnt exist... [cs works and comes up with "[cs <name>" ... we have our spellregistry editted for some spells we have on our server.. but all your ones are still in there.

Icedddragon

Icedddragon said:
Lucid im having a bit of a problem... ive not checked the other ones yet but the cleric spell's [cs doesnt work, at all... it just says it doesnt exist... [cs works and comes up with "[cs <name>" ... we have our spellregistry editted for some spells we have on our server.. but all your ones are still in there.
You have to use the full name for example: [cs ClericAngelicFaith.

its me again

i found the option. now i have a problem. the gump wont display the cleric spells and if you add it then the ancient book wont add. i might be doing something wrong :S but is there a way to adjust this?

serenity lace

serenity lace said:
i found the option. now i have a problem. the gump wont display the cleric spells and if you add it then the ancient book wont add. i might be doing something wrong :S but is there a way to adjust this?
There is a lot of work I need to do to the Full spellbook. Seems like everytime I try and work on it I get pulled away. I will try again soon.

Update:

serenity lace said:
If i can help let me know. i love your scripts and each just seems better than the last!:D
I am adding SE spells to the Full Spellbook. I rebuilt the book drop to work with optional restrictions, and am currently working on scroll drop for optional restrictions. I am adding the new spells for druid and ranger to the Full Spellbook and will be changing the skill and mana requirments for the new druid spells. I will also be preparing this book for the new farming skill [a future optional plugin].

And am still working on the replace spellbook command for 1.0 to 2.0 upgrades, and will be including the command for 2.0 serialization changes so that book deletions will become easier for shard owners to handle. This command is almost complete, and almost out of the testing phase.

Wow.

Thats a heck of an update. I will Gladly help in anyway I can. I noticed(but havent had the chance to see why) that the spellbook certificate doesnt give full books. is that intentional? I would love to see the update when you get it done. It will be most welcome!:D

*edit* ok i see why. in the listing the book full and empty are different and you have the certificate set to give the empty one. Intentional? or is it a goof? also you have the ability in to create a full spellweaving book. the book isnt supported yet in 2.0 any idea when it will be?

What is the Farming plugin? sounds cool. is it?

serenity lace said:
Thats a heck of an update. I will Gladly help in anyway I can. I noticed(but havent had the chance to see why) that the spellbook certificate doesnt give full books. is that intentional? I would love to see the update when you get it done. It will be most welcome!:D

*edit* ok i see why. in the listing the book full and empty are different and you have the certificate set to give the empty one. Intentional? or is it a goof? also you have the ability in to create a full spellweaving book. the book isnt supported yet in 2.0 any idea when it will be?

What is the Farming plugin? sounds cool. is it?
That was the simple verson I came up with to hold people over. The new command will transfer all info to the certificate.

Farming will work similar to the spell system for farming. It will include an optional farming class and point system. Will work off of the harvest system [a modified one].

serenity lace said:
That will give more options. I LOVE OPTIONS! lol like i said i will gladly help anyway i can. :D
OK here is the first draft. I will be making more edits, but I need you to test this and tell me what you find wrong. If you make any fixes [yourself] please update me on them. I got a super duper idea about using the arraylists in the Loot.cs for a scroll check [on drop] and it worked. Saved a lot of coding.

Attachments

• AS Update.zip
    95.6 KB · Views: 96
ok got a crash.

I wanted to check out the farming book first, and i added and filled one and it crashed when i tried to open. heres the debug.

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.42
Time: 9/5/2006 4:21:23 PM
Mobiles: 402
Items: 85931
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 192.168.1.1: (account = Accident) (mobile = 0x1 'Brigid')

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Gumps.BaseCGump.AddSpells() in c:\Documents and Settings\Serenity\Desktop\Run Uo 2.0\Scripts\Spells\Base\BaseCGump.cs:line 71
   at Server.Gumps.BaseCGump..ctor(Mobile from, Spellbook book) in c:\Documents and Settings\Serenity\Desktop\Run Uo 2.0\Scripts\Spells\Base\BaseCGump.cs:line 53
   at Server.Spells.BookOfFarmingGump..ctor(Mobile from, BookOfFarming book) in c:\Documents and Settings\Serenity\Desktop\Run Uo 2.0\Scripts\Spells\Farming\BookOfFarmingGump.cs:line 43
   at Server.Items.BookOfFarming.OnDoubleClick(Mobile from) in c:\Documents and Settings\Serenity\Desktop\Run Uo 2.0\Scripts\Spells\Farming\BookOfFarming.cs:line 47
   at Server.Mobile.Use(Item item)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UseReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Hope this helps

serenity lace

serenity lace said:
I wanted to check out the farming book first, and i added and filled one and it crashed when i tried to open. heres the debug.

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.42
Time: 9/5/2006 4:21:23 PM
Mobiles: 402
Items: 85931
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 192.168.1.1: (account = Accident) (mobile = 0x1 'Brigid')

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Gumps.BaseCGump.AddSpells() in c:\Documents and Settings\Serenity\Desktop\Run Uo 2.0\Scripts\Spells\Base\BaseCGump.cs:line 71
   at Server.Gumps.BaseCGump..ctor(Mobile from, Spellbook book) in c:\Documents and Settings\Serenity\Desktop\Run Uo 2.0\Scripts\Spells\Base\BaseCGump.cs:line 53
   at Server.Spells.BookOfFarmingGump..ctor(Mobile from, BookOfFarming book) in c:\Documents and Settings\Serenity\Desktop\Run Uo 2.0\Scripts\Spells\Farming\BookOfFarmingGump.cs:line 43
   at Server.Items.BookOfFarming.OnDoubleClick(Mobile from) in c:\Documents and Settings\Serenity\Desktop\Run Uo 2.0\Scripts\Spells\Farming\BookOfFarming.cs:line 47
   at Server.Mobile.Use(Item item)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UseReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Hope this helps
Yeah don't try opening it. That is to keep you from getting errors. That book [system] is still under construction.

hmm bug i think

the tome. you can now add both cleric and ancient book, but on the gump there are no spells listed for them( the books i dropped in were full). its not giving me any errors

serenity lace

serenity lace said:
the tome. you can now add both cleric and ancient book, but on the gump there are no spells listed for them( the books i dropped in were full). its not giving me any errors
Yeah I haven't redone those lists yet :( But thx for the reminder. I will work on that soon.

Attention:

~Update Info:~

Releasing................

Version [7].0.2

List of Fixes and Improvements:
  • Added Optional Restrictive System to Aliens Full Spellbook [TomeOfKnowledge]. The book can now restrict scroll and book drops.
  • Fixed the Cleric Spells [they now work].
  • Fixed the AncientSpellbook [it now works and absorbs scrolls].
  • The AncientSpellbook now takes the MassDeath scroll.
  • The SpellRegistry is now equipped to handle 1500 spell IDs for future slots.
  • The Necromancer Spell, Exorsism, has been removed from the Undead Spells and placed in the Necromancer's Initializer. This caused me to have to change the Spell ID #s for the Undead Spells. This time I started the Undead Spells @ #131 to prevent this from happening again.
  • Introducing Farming. I have started to script the Farmer Class and have scripted the BookOfFarming. There are no Farming abilities right now I have just started and it won't be complete til release [7].0.3!