RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Lucid Nagual's <<_All Spells System_>>

Lucid Nagual's <<_All Spells System_>>

Lucid Nagual's All Spells
Version: [7].0.2 (b)
RunUO RC1[2.0] Compliant
------< : >----<>--<>--< 0 >->-<--<< 0 >>-->-<-< 0 >--<>--<>----< : >------
| w/ an Optional Class & Race Restrictive System , Class Hues & Control Center. |
------< : >----<>--<>--< 0 >->-<--<< 0 >>-->-<-< 0 >--<>--<>----< : >------

Attention: Your Anti-Virus may give you a warning. This is because of the Undead Spell "Poison Ivy Patch". I do not intend on changing the name of the spell, but you can if you'd like. Otherwise, ignore the warning.

Error Reports: This thread is not accepting error reports. This release has been tested and produces no errors on a clean install. Those who have errors must submit them to the Script Support section.

Installation Instructions: Please zip your script folder (for backup), and replace all files with the ones from this release. Many of the old files have been edited!!! Oh and I have included edited spells for Chivalry, Mage and Necromancer. These files should be replaced as well. The zip that contains All Spells has a Scripts Folder in it. This file should be dropped on top of the Scripts Folder in your RunUO directory to replace all old ones.
  1. Drag-N-Drop scripts folder.
  2. Download Alien's "Completely Custom" and install the "Central Memory" scripts (the only ones required).
  3. Boot your shard.
  4. Use the [GoCC command to recall to the Control Stone and double-click it, or use the [ASCC command to pull up the gump.
  5. Enable or disable the setting you prefer. And now you are done.
Special Thanks:
  • SirSly: For allowing me to continue this project.
  • Alien: For improving the All Spells code and for your Full Spellbook.
  • Daat99: For helping keep restrictions optional and helping with the control center. Thank you for your kind words and support.
  • Rift: For many support issues and helping fix the instrument problem for the Bard. Oh and the craftable spellbook!!!
  • Artie: For support issues in the forums.
  • MetallicSomber: For the Ranger Spells.
  • Voran: For support you gave me with the Undead Spells and your Ultima IIV spells.
  • TMTMSTKSBK: For making All Spells part of the new Shard Pack. I'd also like to thank you for the web space that I will be using soon.
  • To those that reported all the errors and crash logs that made this release far better and closer to being bug free.
  • For those that stuck through my 4.0 release lol.
  • To the RunUO Team that makes everything possible.
  • Most of all Richard Garrett for the many great years of entertainment you have given me since my Apple 2 computer and Ultima 3 'Exodus' lol.
All Spells History:
All Spells is a combo of many people's spell sysems that was brought into one system for an easier install. I am the creator of the Undead and Avatar Spells. SirSly orginally put together the All Spells Project and allowed me to help him with scripting and testing. When he gave up the project I asked for permission to continue it on my own. Recently Alien has taken over the project is the one who is currently releasing his version with the ShardPack. I will continue working on this version for people that have my version on their systems.

Spells Included:
  • Bard
  • Cleric
  • Druid
  • Undead
  • Rogue
  • Ranger
  • Ancient
Classes Included:
  • The Bard
  • The Cleric
  • The Druid
  • The Mage
  • The Paladin
  • The Rogue
  • The Ranger
  • The Necromancer
  • The Nomad
  • The Tamer
  • The Farmer
  • The Crafter
Things Included in this Package:
  • Control Center (prefered methods already set)
  • Optional Class System (updated without loop holes)
  • Optional Race System (Raven's Race Stone MODed by me)
  • Optional Class Hues System (new edition)
  • Optional Give Spellbooks (option for the trainer(give free books?))
  • Druid Reagents (if you have Daat's Druid Reagents.cs delete it)
  • Reagent Stones (to purchase reagents)
  • ATM Stone and Card (to withdraw gold for reagent stones)
  • MegaSpawner Map to place Reagent and ATM Stones :)
  • Class Clothing (not all done yet)
  • Alien's Full Spellbook (standard options set)
  • Magics Trainer (to train spell classes)
  • Welcome Timer (to make new players select their Class, hasn't been tested)
  • new SBScribe that sells spellbooks for 5k each.
  • new Runebook Gump (that includes new spells of travel)
In the Playermobile.cs locate these lines:
Code:
public enum SolenFriendship { None, Red, Black } 
public class PlayerMobile : Mobile {

Add this under it(the code in the edit windows(in blue)):
Code:
[LEFT]public class PlayerMobile : Mobile
{[/LEFT]

[COLOR=blue]/////////////////////////////////////[/COLOR]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]//  PlayerMobile Edit #5           //[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]//  All Spells Addition <Start>    //[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]/////////////////////////////////////[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]public override bool CanSee( Item item )[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]{[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]if ( m_DesignContext != null && m_DesignContext.Foundation.IsHiddenToCustomizer( item ) )[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]return false;[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]if ( item is BaseHouseTrap )[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]BaseHouseTrap trap = item as BaseHouseTrap;[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]if(trap.Detected)[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]return true;[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]else if (this.AccessLevel!=AccessLevel.Player)[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]else if (Spells.First.DetectTrapSpell.UnderEffect( this ))[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]else if (this.Skills[SkillName.DetectHidden].Value >= 100.0)[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]else if(trap.Placer!=null)[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]if(trap.Placer == this || this.GuildFealty == trap.Placer.GuildFealty || Spells.First.DetectTrapSpell.UnderEffect( this ))[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]else[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]return false;[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]}[/COLOR]
[LEFT][COLOR=blue]else if ( this != trap.Placer && this.AccessLevel == AccessLevel.Player )[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]return false;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]}[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]return base.CanSee( item );[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]}[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]//  PlayerMobile Edit #5           //[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=blue]//  All Spells Addition <End>      //[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Server.Molbiles.PlayerMobile already defines a member called 'CanSee' with the same parameter types. It will have to be commented out. See the example below:
Code:
[LEFT]public override bool CanSee( Item item )[/LEFT]

[LEFT]{[/LEFT]

[LEFT]if ( m_DesignContext != null && m_DesignContext.Foundation.IsHiddenToCustomizer( item ) )[/LEFT]

[LEFT]return false;[/LEFT]

[LEFT]return base.CanSee( item );[/LEFT]

[LEFT]} [/LEFT]

The commented out section should look like this when you are done:

Code:
[LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]/*[/COLOR][/B]public override bool CanSee( Item item )[/LEFT]

[LEFT]{[/LEFT]

[LEFT]if ( m_DesignContext != null && m_DesignContext.Foundation.IsHiddenToCustomizer( item ) )[/LEFT]

[LEFT]return false;[/LEFT]

[LEFT]return base.CanSee( item );[/LEFT]

[LEFT]} [COLOR=blue][B]*/[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT]

List of Commands:

• [GoCC - Recall to Control Center (in Fel)
    [*][ASCC - Control Center gump for staff
    [*][ASInfo - Gives players class info (need to finish that gump still)
    [*][CCount - Gives staff the total number of Control Centers in the world
    [*][CClean - Deletes all Control Centers (even deletes them in Internal Map if they are there)
    [*][CCGen - Generates the Control Centers
    [*][LockCC - Locks the Control Center so staff can't delete it on accident
    [*][UnLockCC - Allows Admin to unlock the Control Center and delete it if he wishes
Important Notice: The class/restrictive system works off of Alien's Central Memory and ACC (Public Gates are opitonal but do not install his spell system, otherwise might be errors). Can be downloaded through this link: Completely_Custom

Attachments

• [Bonus]Spellbooks with Attributes.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 2,155
  • Spellbook Update Command for 2.0.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 1,903
  • RC1 All Spells BETA for v8.zip
    913.9 KB · Views: 1,847
All Spells Updates:

Version 5.0.2a:
  1. There was an issue when Restrictions were set to false the books wouldn't open. That problem is now solved.
  2. There was also an issue with the Druid Tamer the spellbooks wouldn't open. That problem is now fixed.
  3. Fixed Undead Exorcism description in spellbook and full spellbook.
  4. Fixed the Magics Trainer druid robe issue.
  5. Removed the (open) spellbook restriction. Don't really need it since I have added the restriction in the individual spells themselves.
  6. Added the FSB restrictions that work off of the control center just like the spell restrictions. Same option sets both. Both the spellbook drop and the scroll drop have been restricted when set.
  7. Fixed spellbook restrictions. I found my stupid mistake :)
  8. I fixed the gump(ClassSystemOptionGump.cs) to change the SpellRestrictions.cs/public static bool Restricted = true; so that when you select the Class( restrictive system) it automatically adjusts this for you.
  9. Fixed the Magic Trainer errors.
  10. Fixed creature casting issue in the SpellRestrictions.cs
  11. Fixed the ControlCenter.cs bug. Now longer creates multiple stones.
AS v[5].0.2b:
  • Fixed magic trainer and eliminated warnings.
  • Fixed the welcome timer so it will check for class restrictive settings.
  • Added the DefInscription to the package due to downloading issues.
  • Eliminated many warnings that some scripts were creating.
AS v[6].0.1:
  • Got rid of title checks for class system. Now AS uses Alien's Central Memory to save class and race info (NO PLAYERMOBILE EDITS NEEDED).
  • Introducing my Characterization System. The system includes the early stages of my class and race system. As time goes on I will add more to the class and race restrictive system and include an experience system.
  • Added a Message Center to store my lengthy text messages.
  • Have rebuilt the restrictive system.
  • Have eliminated the Magics Trainer (was intended to be a temp fix) and build a new class gump. Now when attempting to open a spellbook (refering to the restrictive option), the restrictive bool will check to see if the caster has an existing Class Module....if not it will send the class gump to the caster and interupt the spell.
AS v[7].0.2:
  • Added Optional Restrictive System to Aliens Full Spellbook [TomeOfKnowledge]. The book can now restrict scroll and book drops.
  • Fixed the Cleric Spells [they now work].
  • Fixed the AncientSpellbook [it now works and absorbs scrolls].
  • The AncientSpellbook now takes the MassDeath scroll.
  • The SpellRegistry is now equipped to handle 1500 spell IDs for future slots.
  • The Necromancer Spell, Exorsism, has been removed from the Undead Spells and placed in the Necromancer's Initializer. This caused me to have to change the Spell ID #s for the Undead Spells. This time I started the Undead Spells @ #131 to prevent this from happening again.
  • Introducing Farming. I have started to script the Farmer Class and have scripted the BookOfFarming. There are no Farming abilities right now I have just started and it won't be complete til release [7].0.3!
To Do List:
  • Finish farming and add the harvesting distro edits.
  • Complete current work on the Tome Of Knowledge.
  • Rebuild the Control Center and on the fly settings.
  • Redo Class Clothing.
  • Make improvements to the current Race System.
  • Introduce the Crafting Class and Crafting Experience System.
  • Fix the Rogue Spells and other spells that aren't working right.

Troubleshooting Guide:

~Troubleshooting Errors~

+ spells/characterization System/classmodule.csCS0246: Line 33:
The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.
<are you missing a using directive or assembly referecnce ?>

CS0246: Line 83: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.
+ spells/characterization System/LevelKeeperModule.csCS0246:

Line 24: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.
<are you missing a using directive or assembly referecnce ?>CS0246: Line 148: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.<are you missing a using directive or assembly referecnce ?> + spells/characterization System/RaceModule.csCS0246:

Line 23: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.
<are you missing a using directive or assembly referecnce ?>CS0246:

Line 69: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.
These errors are from not installing Aliens ACC/Central Memory. The download is provided in post #1.​

Staceman

Sorceror
ACC System

I just got through with an install on a fresh shard and had a problem with A-Li-N's system. Does this work for you? Is it 2.0 compliant?

(Here's what I posted on the Script support board)
This is on a brand new from-scratch shard with Ronin's Taming system, Lucid's All Spell system (which requires ACC),and Nerun's Distro.

I get

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Custom/Alien Completely Custom/ACCGump.cs:
CS0246: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Here is the error section of code.

<code>
using System;
using System.Collections;
using Server;
using Server.Gumps;
using Server.Network;

namespace Server.ACC
{
public class ACCGump : Gump
{
public static void Initialize()
{
Server.Commands.Register( "ACC", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( OnCommand ) );
}

[Usage( "ACC" )]
[Description( "Sends the ACC Gump" )]
private static void OnCommand( CommandEventArgs e )
{
e.Mobile.SendGump( new ACCGump( e.Mobile, null, null ) );
}

private ArrayList m_List;
private int m_Page;
private ACCSystem m_Syst;
private object[] m_SubP;

public ACCGump( Mobile from, string system, object[] subParams ) : base( 0, 0 )
{
if( from.AccessLevel != AccessLevel.Administrator )
return;
</code>

Is there a newer version of this or am I missing something else?

Staceman

I just got through with an install on a fresh shard and had a problem with A-Li-N's system. Does this work for you? Is it 2.0 compliant?
If you look at post #1 you will see that I am providing you with a 2.0 compliant version of ACC.

Spellbook Deletion Issue

A Thought:

I am currently working on a spellbook deed that will give a deed to everyone that owns a spellbook. I wanna make it to where the script is dropped before the update and the command is called. The command searches the world for spellbooks, deletes them and issues a deed in their place. The spell system would then be upgraded and a wipe can be made carefree. The script is complicated and might take a while. Thanks for your patience.

chocomog

Wanderer
class gump problem

This is an awsome addition thanks. So far no crashes, and compiles perfectly.

The only problem I have is with the class gump system. Upon creation or logging in for the first time the gump pops up and you select what you would like to be. It does not take the money for the book or give a title but it does set the skills perfectly.
Now when you go to use a spell book. wether or not it is the one you were created or the one you purchase it gives you the gump again to chose your class. This time it still does not take the money or give the book. But it now gives the title of the class selected and sets all the restricted magic skills to the restricted cap. including the main skill's cap.
Once you select the class choice for the second time the system works fine.
I have all choices enabled. (skin hues, free skill, books, and class restrictions) The race system and stone work perfectly so far. Ya just cant cast any spells as a mage with magery capped at 29 and the skill set at 75.

THanks for the contribution.
Upon further testing now mobles wont cast. I can cast, and only fire breath is working for monsters I searched and found mention of this in the archives in the old all spells and it offers a solution in the spell restrictions. as far as I can see it looks fine. there is a check for base creature, base mount, etc.

Update:

I've done a lil work to the control center and as_settings. Here are the updates...and remember to disable the WelcomeTimer.cs. If this doesn't get rid of the gump issues let me know.

Attachments

• ASControlCenter.cs
    12.7 KB · Views: 193
  • AS_Settings.cs
    692 bytes · Views: 182

chocomog

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
I've done a lil work to the control center and as_settings. Here are the updates...and remember to disable the WelcomeTimer.cs. If this doesn't get rid of the gump issues let me know.

Code:
Run -debug
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Spells/Base/AS Control Center/ASControlCenter.cs:
    CS0246: Line 326: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not b
e found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 335: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not b
    CS1502: Line 335: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.ACC.CM.Centra
lMemory.AppendModule(Server.Serial, Server.ACC.CM.Module, bool)' has some invali
d arguments
    CS1503: Line 335: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'LevelKeeperModule' to '
Server.ACC.CM.Module'
    CS0246: Line 365: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not b
    CS0246: Line 368: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not b
    CS1502: Line 368: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.ACC.CM.Centra
lMemory.AppendModule(Server.Serial, Server.ACC.CM.Module, bool)' has some invali
d arguments
    CS1503: Line 368: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'LevelKeeperModule' to '
Server.ACC.CM.Module'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
looking n my welcome timer I do not see reference to your system. I was unable to use your welcome timer, do to some strange instance of my win rar not wanting to un rar files always says header corrupt.
thank you for your work on this system I used the old one on 1.0 and cant wait for this one to work as well for me.

chocomog

Code:
Run -debugScripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)Errors: + Spells/Base/AS Control Center/ASControlCenter.cs: CS0246: Line 326: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CS0246: Line 326: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CS0246: Line 326: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CS0246: Line 335: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CS1502: Line 335: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory.AppendModule(Server.Serial, Server.ACC.CM.Module, bool)' has some invalid arguments CS1503: Line 335: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'LevelKeeperModule' to 'Server.ACC.CM.Module' CS0246: Line 365: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CS0246: Line 365: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CS0246: Line 365: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CS0246: Line 368: The type or namespace name 'LevelKeeperModule' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CS1502: Line 368: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory.AppendModule(Server.Serial, Server.ACC.CM.Module, bool)' has some invalid arguments CS1503: Line 368: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'LevelKeeperModule' to 'Server.ACC.CM.Module'Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found. - Press return to exit, or R to try again.​

looking n my welcome timer I do not see reference to your system. I was unable to use your welcome timer, do to some strange instance of my win rar not wanting to un rar files always says header corrupt.
thank you for your work on this system I used the old one on 1.0 and cant wait for this one to work as well for me.
Oppsie. That module is from my level system. I'll tell you what....just drop this in too. It is easier than making edits. Thanks for the report.

Attachments

• LevelKeeperModule.cs
    6.3 KB · Views: 162

Tee312

Wanderer
wow lucid your systems rock, use a lot fo them on my shard :) thanks for all the contributions, and converting so many large scripts to 2.0.

chocomog

Wanderer
mobles do not cast

Lucid Nagual said:
Oppsie. That module is from my level system. I'll tell you what....just drop this in too. It is easier than making edits. Thanks for the report.
fixed the compile errors but monsters still will not cast spells. players can cast only. should I post my base creature and base ai scripts for you to look at since I seam to be the only one with this problem at this time.
I have a fresh install, I started with fs animal taming, then added datts owl, then lucids archery, your all spell system and the xml spawner. sure is easy to woop a balron when he is stuck in mealy mode. Thanks for any help on this.

Mystikwars

Wanderer
Server crash

Upon installing I get terminal error:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
Error:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
   at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Update:

Here is a command to help those that have problems with the spellbooks deleting. Add these two scripts before adding All Spells. Boot your server and use the command "[sbreplace". then shutdown server add the All Spells System and boot the server again. Select delete when it asks to delete the spellbooks. Your players now have a deed for a new spellbook.

Attachments

• SBReplace.cs
    1.3 KB · Views: 111
  • SpellbookCertificate.cs
    9.5 KB · Views: 120
What about when a new servers been put up with all of there old files being moved to 2.0 before they can move saves over, in order to do that wouldn't allspells need to be in place first, maybe a deed needs to be made for after you place old saves in place to just give a deed for a new book like on a double click if it dont work

supernova72611

What about when a new servers been put up with all of there old files being moved to 2.0 before they can move saves over, in order to do that wouldn't allspells need to be in place first, maybe a deed needs to be made for after you place old saves in place to just give a deed for a new book like on a double click if it dont work
In a case like that....
You would make a small modification (I may sometime 2day) to the command script so that it will work on 1.0. The command should be used on 1.0 server and then when the server is shutdown and is being updated to 2.0 you can add the All Spells System and deletion of spellbooks won't be a problem. In the script the spellbooks are empty, but in all my releases I provide you with full spellbooks. So you could change them to full if you'd like, or just add a bag of scrolls that I provide you with.

The deed can't be placed after you install AS because the command searches for all the spellbooks in the world and adds a deed right beside it. If the spellbook is in a bank, backpack or chest.....it will receive a deed.

I tested the command and it is working perfectly. I have been considering adding something similar to the deserialization of the spellbook, but I need to find a way to store the ulong (bookcontents).

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
Found a bit of a problem with this script. Thankfully I was able to fix it.

In SpellDefRegistry.cs, you defined the space for spells to be 1000, and even put a comment saying it should be the same as in SpellRegistry.cs. However in SpellRegistry.cs, the space is only 600, which was making any spell with a ID higher than that not work.

If anyone has this problem, just look near the top of SpellRegistry.cs and change the 600 to 1000, and recompile.

Cheers.