RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Lucid Nagual's <<_All Spells System_>>

Cheetah2003

Found a bit of a problem with this script. Thankfully I was able to fix it.

In SpellDefRegistry.cs, you defined the space for spells to be 1000, and even put a comment saying it should be the same as in SpellRegistry.cs. However in SpellRegistry.cs, the space is only 600, which was making any spell with a ID higher than that not work.

If anyone has this problem, just look near the top of SpellRegistry.cs and change the 600 to 1000, and recompile.

Cheers.
Thanks for the report. I will update it.

hmm strange...

i am encountering a strange problem. i have done all the fixes other people have found in case thoes were causing the problem but still i get the same result. anyways your wanting to know the problem now.

Since i added in your all spell system(which is excellent might i add im glad to have this wonderful tool) all of the higher mages spells dont seem to work they fizzle on attempt. this happens even with me when my magery is at 6555 whatever it is.

I dont know why but this only happens with your system installed...All the other spells work just fine in fact they work wonderfully but any 2nd-3rd circle and above mages spells always fizzle for some reason now.

I was posting here in hopes that i can get some help to solve this problem without just not using your system because i really like this system and would hate to sacrafice it.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
-Wizardlord

Dream Weaver

Wanderer
Hi Lucid, I am realy new at this and I am getting the following error, dont know how to correct it.
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Items/Resources/Reagents/CustomReagents.cs:
CS0101: Line 30: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'DestroyingAngel'
CS0101: Line 77: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'PetrafiedWood'
CS0101: Line 124: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'SpringWater'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Can you help?

Thanks

Dream Weaver

Hi Lucid, I am realy new at this and I am getting the following error, dont know how to correct it.
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Items/Resources/Reagents/CustomReagents.cs:
CS0101: Line 30: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'DestroyingAngel'
CS0101: Line 77: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'PetrafiedWood'
CS0101: Line 124: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'SpringWater'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Can you help?

Thanks
You have two of the same scripts get rid of one.

can you help me figure these errors out?
HTML:
+ spells/characterization System/classmodule.cs
CS0246: Line 33: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.<are you missing a  using directive or assembly referecnce ?>
CS0246: Line 83: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.<are you missing a  using directive or assembly referecnce ?> 
+ spells/characterization System/LevelKeeperModule.cs
CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.<are you missing a  using directive or assembly referecnce ?>
CS0246: Line 148: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.<are you missing a  using directive or assembly referecnce ?> 
+ spells/characterization System/RaceModule.cs
CS0246: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.<are you missing a  using directive or assembly referecnce ?>
CS0246: Line 69: The type or namespace name 'Module' could not be found.<are you missing a  using directive or assembly referecnce ?>

I would appreciate any help here.

Ooops NM i found a file i forgot to add! man i feel stupid

Dave1969

Wanderer
Wheres the file you forgot to add. I just dl it and getting the same errors

Wheres the file you forgot to add. I just dl it and getting the same errors

kelhaynes

Wanderer
when my players log in, they keep getting the 'Choose your Class' gump - I have used the updated AS_Setting.cs etc, and set them all to false, but they still keep popping up - i know you say disable WelcomeTimer, but how?

kelhaynes

when my players log in, they keep getting the 'Choose your Class' gump - I have used the updated AS_Setting.cs etc, and set them all to false, but they still keep popping up - i know you say disable WelcomeTimer, but how?
Remove it. I will rescript the WelcomeTimer.cs and repost it. I'll try to do it sometime in the middle of the night when my wife is asleep.

cyberfugue

Wanderer
imthewizardlord said:
I dont know why but this only happens with your system installed...All the other spells work just fine in fact they work wonderfully but any 2nd-3rd circle and above mages spells always fizzle for some reason now.
-Wizardlord

I'm having similar problems. All the magery spells above level 4 fizzle continuously now - and none of the Ancient (U7) spells work at all - when I click them, there is no indication of anything happening.

Also, doubleclicking the control center does nothing. If I use the command to bring up the gump directly, that works ok.

cyberfugue

cyberfugue said:
I'm having similar problems. All the magery spells above level 4 fizzle continuously now - and none of the Ancient (U7) spells work at all - when I click them, there is no indication of anything happening.

Also, doubleclicking the control center does nothing. If I use the command to bring up the gump directly, that works ok.
The control center is disabled at this point cause there are problems I'm trying to work around. As far as the spells go.....I will get to it whenever possible. Right now I'm creating a better command for 1.0 to 2.0 upgrades.

BTW I think the U7 spells were fixed. I don't know if you have upgraded since then and I don't have the time to check right now.

is anyone else getting a problem when casting banish evel and targeting a skeletal dragon that it crashes the shard?

i have reproduced it a couple of times, so it is the spell itself - does it on many creatures

Lord_Greywolf

Lord_Greywolf said:
is anyone else getting a problem when casting banish evel and targeting a skeletal dragon that it crashes the shard?

i have reproduced it a couple of times, so it is the spell itself - does it on many creatures
I know how to fix it but haven't got to it yet.

U7: The old problem with Spell IDs is back. I will have to find new IDs and redo this for a second time.

cyberfugue

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
The control center is disabled at this point cause there are problems I'm trying to work around. As far as the spells go.....I will get to it whenever possible. Right now I'm creating a better command for 1.0 to 2.0 upgrades.

BTW I think the U7 spells were fixed. I don't know if you have upgraded since then and I don't have the time to check right now.

The U7 spells seem to work if cast directly from the scroll, but not from the spellbook.

Thanks for all the work you've done with this - I've been enjoying it despite the current hiccups. I know you've spent a lot of time on it.

cyberfugue

cyberfugue said:
The U7 spells seem to work if cast directly from the scroll, but not from the spellbook.

Thanks for all the work you've done with this - I've been enjoying it despite the current hiccups. I know you've spent a lot of time on it.
I tried the scrolls and couldn't get them to work :( I will look at it again later. I figured the problem might be the newly added "Owner" and "Developer" accesslevels, but not sure at this point.

Lord Greywolf

Lord_Greywolf said:

OK I was able to jump in and fix this request. Here is the fix:

Attachments

• BanishEvil.cs
    2.4 KB · Views: 86

schiese

Wanderer
hi lucid

i am running your spell system on my 2.0 test shard but want to disable the class system and keep the all spells system i can not shut the class system off using the [ascc gump it shuts them off but create a new char and it will reappear. please advise:confused: