RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Runuo 2.0 RC1-RC2 Rus / Eng ] Full sleeping system от NewUO

Dragonas

Sorceror
thx. that script work now. but i get a new error:
HungerGump.cs Line 55: Server.Mobile has no defintion for sleep.

maphreal

Sorceror
Try this change in hungergump.cs (Lines 44-46):

public gumpfaim(Mobile caller) : base(0,0)
{
PlayerMobile from = (PlayerMobile)caller;

Dragonas

Sorceror
same problem, but i also get a new error in HungerGump.cs:
Line 46: Die lokale Variable from kann in diesem Bereich nicht deklariert werden, weil from eine andere Bedeutung enthalten würde, die bereits einem übergeordnet oder aktuell bereich für einen anderen zweck verwendet wurde.
Line46: the name caller is not in the actual Kontex
line 56: Server.Mobile has no definition for Sleep

maphreal

Sorceror
Dragonas;847815 said:
same problem, but i also get a new error in HungerGump.cs:
Line 46: Die lokale Variable from kann in diesem Bereich nicht deklariert werden, weil from eine andere Bedeutung enthalten würde, die bereits einem übergeordnet oder aktuell bereich für einen anderen zweck verwendet wurde.
Line46: the name caller is not in the actual Kontex
line 56: Server.Mobile has no definition for Sleep

I can't translate that error from where I'm at right now, however the fix I posted worked for me. If newuo's suggestion doesn't work, I suggest you post your entire hungergump.cs file and let us know what version of runuo you're using.

maphreal

Sorceror
It looks liked you didn't do the entire change that I posted. Here's the script altered, just replace what you got so there's no confusion.

Attachments

• HungerGump.cs
    2 KB · Views: 12

Dragonas

Sorceror
One little problem i even have. but it is nothing with the scripts. Only a little question. Can you pls translate the russian speaking, when a player go to bed, or lay in a bed? i try to translate it with the google translator, but he don´t want to translate :( Only i have the meaning of the russian speak, must not be the correctly translate

Darklady73

Sorceror
in your potions, what does this translate to in english? I can't get any translator to figure it out. That's not Russian or any other language because I tried them all. The same with all the lines like it in the sleeperbedbody script around line 247 to 263.

Name = "Ìàëåíüêîå áîäðÿùåå çåëüÿ";

and this line

from.SendMessage( "Âàì íå íóæíî ïèòü áîäðÿùèé íàïèòîê âû è òàê áîäðû!" );

Thanks

newuo

Sorceror
Can these?
line 160 sleeperbedbody.cs
if ( from == m_Owner )
from.SendMessage("Чтобы встать сделайте двойной клик по кровати!");

To get up do the double click on beds!

else if ( from.AccessLevel >= AccessLevel.GameMaster )
from.SendMessage("Вы не можете его разбудить.");
You can not his wake.

else
from.SendMessage("Вы не можете его разбудить.");
You can not his wake.

Darklady73

Sorceror
Yes those lines. For some reason they don't show up as russian. Just some wierd symbols.

And the potion stuff I figured out. Thanks