RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Sorious Ingame Forums

psycomantis

Wanderer
yea well just found this in the archives coz i played with the thought of actually using this instead of an actual web forum. it has a lot of potential maybe i will even consider doing this...

.. and well.... you could easily have updated this within mere minutes also.. no big deal

Jeff

Lord
psycomantis said:
yea well just found this in the archives coz i played with the thought of actually using this instead of an actual web forum. it has a lot of potential maybe i will even consider doing this...

.. and well.... you could easily have updated this within mere minutes also.. no big deal
I have added a 2.0 version of this to my todo list. Not just RunUO 2.0 compatible, but a new version all together. More features, more options :) I accually started some small footwork on it today but it may be some time before its ready for some beta with ConnectUO going on :)