RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Ultimate Paintball

tass23

Page
Okay, latest update on the "strange goings on" lol
Our server has a statcap of 375, when the players have finished their paintball games, their stats are staying at 100. In my ignorance, I have overlooked one possible cause of all these problems. I am sorry to say that I've noticed some of the code strings are probably not compatible with RunUO 2.1. I smacked myself in the forehead a few times for this one. For now I can manually make changes to players, as we have a small player base anyway until someone gets the chance to double check the code for 2.1 compatibility.

aj9251

Sorceror
Hey tass, im working on the script right now, sorry i didnt get to work on it much during the weekend but i will look into the statcap issue too.

tass23

Page
Well, I don't want to nitpick, but I thought you might wanna know. None of what I've found has been a deal breaker. I just shrug and tell the guys, "hey, it's a free shard and the code was free, shush" lol

tass23

Page
I do, but hardly ever use it. I use Yahoo when I've time, its more often than MSN, but that's not saying much lol

aj9251

Sorceror
lol aight, well message me ur yahoo email and ill add you so we dont have to keep corresponding via forum :)

aj9251

Sorceror
Ok, hopefully fixed the issues tass brought up. I was unable to reproduce them by myself but based on tass's descriptions, I think I was able to solve the issues. Please redownload on the first page newest version 1.2.0

i have a lil probleme its wen player go in the pbg they still have there animal that they ride wut could i put so wen they join it would dismount then off there animal of etheral ride??

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 3995.28114
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Painball/PBGameItem.cs:
CS0117: Line 552: 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.SkillName>' does n
ot contain a definition for 'Length'
+ Customs/Painball/PBPlayerStorage.cs:
CS0117: Line 72: 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.SkillName>' does no
t contain a definition for 'Length'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Phr3d13

Sorceror
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 3995.28114
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Painball/PBGameItem.cs:
CS0117: Line 552: 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.SkillName>' does n
ot contain a definition for 'Length'
+ Customs/Painball/PBPlayerStorage.cs:
CS0117: Line 72: 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.SkillName>' does no
t contain a definition for 'Length'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Change "Length" to "Count", just like has been said in the thread a couple of times.

Erevan

Sorceror
i know this thread is ancient, but was a true fix ever applied for the stats issue? i'm experiencing the same issue with 1.3.0

in fact, no storage tokens are ever added to players' packs or banks. anything that WAS equipped is re-equipped and anything in their pack is deposited back into it.