RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Xanthos Auction System

datguy

Sorceror
Post the section you edited

Is this what you did?
Code:
            //if ((item is QuestBookBag)||(item is QuestHolder)||(item is QuestNote))
            {
                from.SendMessage(AuctionConfig.MessageHue, AuctionSystem.ST[194]);
                from.Target = new AuctionTarget(new AuctionTargetCallback(OnNewAuctionTarget), -1, false);
                return;
            }

you need to delete that whole thing, unless you've got xmlSpawner installed

peepeetree

Sorceror
Yeah I have XML spawner in stalled so I can use the siege add on.

I tried it anyway, restarted the server no errors but we are now back to the problem where I choose to auction an item, target the item and it does nothing :(

Target goes away and that is about all it does.

datguy

Sorceror
That's the same problem I had a few pages earlier, I changed my Ultima.dll file & it worked. There are a few Ultima.dll files posted earlier someplace, Page #6, beastiary & another one. The one I included is beastiary(i think)

peepeetree

Sorceror
datguy;774352 said:
That's the same problem I had a few pages earlier, I changed my Ultima.dll file & it worked. There are a few Ultima.dll files posted earlier someplace, Page #6, beastiary & another one. The one I included is beastiary(i think)

I swapped out every ultima.dll file on the thread here with the one I had with no change. I also just noticed I am getting the..

Code:
The Auction System cannot access the cliloc.enu file.  Please review the system instructions for proper installation error.

..but not until I actually open up the auction menu within the game and try to auction an item.

I modified the AuctionConfig.cs and another file mentioned in earlier threads to the custom location of my cliloc.enu file (one location modifcation in the one file and two modifications in the other file) this did not change the error. I finally decided to create a C:\Server\Data\cliloc.enu to see if having it in the default location would help and that also didn't solve the problem either.

peepeetree

Sorceror
datguy;774432 said:
Hmm, I just noticed I have Ultima.dll in main folder

lol I have one in my main folder as well, I assumed it was supposed to stay there. Let me try to remove/replace the one in the main folder once and see if I get any changes here.

peepeetree

Sorceror
datguy;774432 said:
Hmm, I just noticed I have Ultima.dll in main folder

That is what it was :) the auction seems to be working perfectly now I just put an item up for auction! Datguy you are the man!!! I owe you a beer or something!

peepeetree

Sorceror
datguy;774438 said:
Yay, I'm glad after all that it all worked. Hopefully more will get it going aswell;)

I ended up using that ultima.dll you suggested and put the cliloc in a default folder I created just for that purpose to get it working. So if people are still having problems I would highly suggest doing that lol save yourself the trouble of trying to screw around with custom folders.

robinson

Sorceror
i'm using Svn 300
i have no error but system doesn't work.when i try to start an auction i target the item but nothing happens?

peepeetree

Sorceror
robinson;774770 said:
i'm using Svn 300
i have no error but system doesn't work.when i try to start an auction i target the item but nothing happens?

That is the same problem I had, make sure that you put your ultima.dll file in your main folder.

sohtnax

Sorceror
Glad to see my code is still in use - I have been gone for a while. One day I will move them forward again - please let me know what you would like to see.

- Xan

Soultaker

Sorceror
sohtnax;775143 said:
Glad to see my code is still in use - I have been gone for a while. One day I will move them forward again - please let me know what you would like to see.

- Xan

Glad to see you back!!! WooHoo!!!
Soultaker
:eek:

RabidWeezle

Wanderer
Is there a way someone can make a version of this in a zip that will work out of the box for a 2.0 rc2 server with no extra mods for their own shard we have to edit out so people don't have to edit the script over and over until it works on a clean shard?

I am running RC2 with (ML Software and latest patch) and have installed this system.

When I use the Ultima.dll download from this thread I get this error:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS0009: Metadata file 'e:\Docume
nts and Settings\My Documents\RunUO-2\RunUO-2.0-RC2\Ultima.dll' could not be ope
ned -- 'File is corrupt'
done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I have even tried the one from PB and when I used it I got alot of Hue errors.

I have the utilities folder installed as listed.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks