RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

cervi

Squire
So, i've was trying to find if anyone have the same problem as i and nothing... now i've decided to post here... dont know if its the right place but...

So, i've started a new uo shard, downloaded de Runuo 2.2, downloaded Nerun's distro, followed the movie, done everything like it said and... there are no UOML NPC's... i mean.. no quest giver for the champs.. so i cant get o citadel.. cant do the heritage quest to change human-elf / elf-human
the npcs that happens to appear in heartwood (elfs city, dont actually remember its name) have de buy/sell menu, but nothing happens and they give no quests at all!
well... here we are. any clues??

oh, my uo is in the last update (7.0.27.7) and i've downloaded the files (runuo and nerun's) lastweek.. thnkz everyone!!

Nerun, se puder dar uma força ai, agradeço!!

Montmatre

Sorceror
So, i've was trying to find if anyone have the same problem as i and nothing... now i've decided to post here... dont know if its the right place but...

So, i've started a new uo shard, downloaded de Runuo 2.2, downloaded Nerun's distro, followed the movie, done everything like it said and... there are no UOML NPC's... i mean.. no quest giver for the champs.. so i cant get o citadel.. cant do the heritage quest to change human-elf / elf-human
the npcs that happens to appear in heartwood (elfs city, dont actually remember its name) have de buy/sell menu, but nothing happens and they give no quests at all!
well... here we are. any clues??

oh, my uo is in the last update (7.0.27.7) and i've downloaded the files (runuo and nerun's) lastweek.. thnkz everyone!!

Nerun, se puder dar uma força ai, agradeço!!

Have you used the [settingsML and clicked everything on, in game?

That is usually the cause of not being able to get the Heartwood + Community donation quests.

Edit: It would seem that ML isn't implemented in this version.

If you really want the ML content, I would suggest going back a page and reading happymarc's post :)

cervi

Squire
so, i've tryed this command [settingsML ... it simply doest exist in my uo :confused: weird han?
tnkz Montmatre, ill try the svn than... hope its better =]

Zinn

Wanderer
Spawner on wrong Z level. I know someone else has had this issue but I can find any post on it. Anyway, I installed Neruns Distro and used the premium spawner. When I started checking the spawns I noticed that they were spawning on the wrong Z level in dungeons. I am specifically working on despise rite now and I see that the lizard men are spawning on -45 Z. some of the spawners are on that Z level too. Am I missing a .dll or something?

I am using:
Windows 7 64
NerunsDistro-r97.7z (for runUO 2.2)
RunUO 2.2

milva

Sorceror
Spawner on wrong Z level. I know someone else has had this issue but I can find any post on it. Anyway, I installed Neruns Distro and used the premium spawner. When I started checking the spawns I noticed that they were spawning on the wrong Z level in dungeons. I am specifically working on despise rite now and I see that the lizard men are spawning on -45 Z. some of the spawners are on that Z level too. Am I missing a .dll or something?

I am using:
Windows 7 64
NerunsDistro-r97.7z (for runUO 2.2)
RunUO 2.2
What is your server/game patched up to?
Check this thread ---http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/bug-with-latest-uo-patch.513065/#post-3887511

Zinn

Wanderer
My Client patch is 5.0.9.1 The spawns aren't falling through (i don't think).... Well, maybe they are but if they are "falling through" they are doing it as soon as they are placed. I am going to try using Pandora's Box to place some spawners and see if they fall through too. Ill post when I have that information. when you mentioned the client version i realized that It might not be the premium spawner that is the problem .

Hmmm. Its not the premium spawner. The spawner i dropped with Pandoras box "fell through" too. Im going to go back to that link you posted and reread it to try to find some connection.

Since this isnt a Nerons Distro issue I am going to post in a more appropriate form

Because there are not ML content on it.
Just 1 question on this quote.How would one implement the ml content into the server to make the quests appear for new haven and heartwood etc....?Would anyone maybe have a walkthrough on that? Great job nerun as always:)

nerun

Sorceror
Just 1 question on this quote.How would one implement the ml content into the server to make the quests appear for new haven and heartwood etc....?Would anyone maybe have a walkthrough on that? Great job nerun as always:)

I want to know too (lol). But serious, you need to get MalGanis' ML content and update it to RunUO 2.2 or newest SVN. This is the hard point. Most of MalGanis content was implemented into RunUO SVN already, but there is a lot of things that was not. Find what was not, and try to update.

Wootie123

Sorceror
My error

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4760.5459
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
CS0246: Line 2319: The type or namespace name 'OrcScoutAI' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2322: The type or namespace name 'NinjaAI' could not be found (
are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2326: The type or namespace name 'SpellbinderAI' could not be f
ound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/SA/Mobiles/UnderWorld/AcidSlug.cs:
CS0246: Line 39: The type or namespace name 'VialOfVitriol' could not be fou
nd (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1502: Line 39: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCr
eature.PackItem(Server.Item)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 39: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'VialOfVitriol' to 'Serve
r.Item'
CS0246: Line 42: The type or namespace name 'AcidSac' could not be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1502: Line 42: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCr
eature.PackItem(Server.Item)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 42: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'AcidSac' to 'Server.Item
'
+ Mobiles/AI/BaseAI.cs:
CS0246: Line 214: The type or namespace name 'BaseHire' could not be found (
CS0246: Line 254: The type or namespace name 'BaseHire' could not be found (
CS0246: Line 261: The type or namespace name 'BaseHire' could not be found (
CS0246: Line 268: The type or namespace name 'BaseHire' could not be found (
CS0246: Line 273: The type or namespace name 'BaseHire' could not be found (
CS0246: Line 316: The type or namespace name 'BaseHire' could not be found (
CS0246: Line 1168: The type or namespace name 'BaseHire' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1225: The type or namespace name 'BaseHire' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

peepeetree

Sorceror
So what does one do if the staff cloak goes off and decides to make the owner of the server a player permanently? I am curious because that just happened to me =( I tried removing the staff cloak from the game by removing the .cs file and it won't allow me to load the game up without it. Any suggestions?

peepeetree

Sorceror
Thanks for the reply milva, I did indeed create a new character and that character is an owner but I can't fix my original character it seems he is broken. He is yellow like an NPC, he can't attack anything, he can move and the top half of his body can't be targeted. The cloak is bugged, if I take it off of him I can place it on the ground but if I put it in my bag it vanishes and turns my guy invisible. My biggest concern is if this happens semi-frequently I will need to keep making new characters to test the game out with not to mention the complaints from the team I am working with if it happens to them.