RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.1] Nerun's Distro

fcondon

Sorceror
Will you be making another all in one on your google site again? Also where can we find a revisions for RunUO? A changelog? I would love to know what has changed since rev 985 and this one.

nerun

Sorceror
Will you be making another all in one on your google site again?
Yes, but not today. Right now i am working on Decorations.

Also where can we find a revisions for RunUO? A changelog? I would love to know what has changed since rev 985 and this one.
RunUO 2.3 = SVN 987. I believe there are not so many changes. To see changelogs you need to use Tortoise SVN or read it here: https://code.google.com/p/runuo/source/list. RunUO team uses two SVNs: one closed, to developers, and one opened to public. When they update the closed one, they update opened one too, but not so fast. So wait a while that RunUO team will do its job.

nerun

Sorceror
You surprised me... Dude you found a bug.

It happens when you run RunUO 2.3 + rev.119 using NET Framework 2. It not happens with NET Framework 4.

If you can't run NET Framework 4 here goes an easy fix for you:

1 - Open
\Scripts\Customs\Nerun's Distro\New\Commands\Signalise.cs

2 - Go to line 108

3 - Change:
if ( !line.StartsWith("#") && !string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace( line ) )

To:
if ( !line.StartsWith("#") && line != null && line != "" && line != " " )

Or replace with the file bellow.

Attachments

• Signalise.cs
    6.2 KB · Views: 9

Captain Ahab

Sorceror
1) I have done a fresh install of UO
2) I have patched it to Client 7.0.29.2
3) I have done a fresh install of Nerun's Distro RunUO 2.3 + Rev128
4) I ran the SVN Update
5) I launch the "RunUO-Framework4.exe"
6) I have run Premium Spawner
7) I ran Apocalypse now
8) I ran Let there be light
9) I spawn the world with the Premium spawner selection expansion choice "UO, KR, SA and HS"
10) I select the final selection of "High Seas - Age II" for the Era Selection

I logged in with the Owner running Client 7.0.29.2. I started exploring the world as the shard owner with [GMBody as a human.

Ter Mur has no PublicMoongate, there is no Ter Mur option on other PublicMoongates, no Soul Forge in the Royal City, you can't enter the Tomb of Kings, the Shrine of Singularity does not prompt me to do anything.

I created a Gargoyle charter to see if I needed a Gargoyle to activate something. I visited all of the same locations with no change.

Am I missing something or has this not been included in this package?

Scrlked

Traveler
Hi,

I am currently trying to use the SVN version of RunUO.
http://runuo.googlecode.com/svn/devel/

Taking a look at:
https://code.google.com/p/runuo-nerun-distro/source/checkout

It is only showing the "Distro for RunUO 2.3" folder.

Taking a look at the instructions on this thread on the 1st post: 10) b) Open "Distro for RunUO SVN".

I am not able to locate that folder in the Checkout version. I tried to copy the folder that was there but when you try to compile it, it throws a bit of errors. I have attached a screenshot.

NeRun.png

Any ideas?

Lord_Velius

Sorceror
the server window is telling you have mobiles already named said names.
IE thrasher coil ect.
Check for duplicate scripts.

fcondon

Sorceror
Ooooh. It looks like RunUO has finally added those NPCs natively. :) I'm sure Nerun will release a working version soon, prolly once the SVN gets commited to a release. He's really good about that.

Lord_Velius

Sorceror
Velius,

Right, but i think if i am having this problem, everyone else will have it since I have a clean version.

Yea, as Fcondon said, The mobiles in question appear to be native to RunUO now, so the ones added in neruns distro are duplicates.
I'm sure it will get fixed soon enough, but if you want change the ones in neuron's distro's filetypes to .bak for now and a resompile shoudl resolve your issues.
And indeed, many others would have this same issue untill the Neuron distro is corrected.

Foul

Page
I'm having an issue.. I don't know what it is I'm really tired.. >.< so please forgive me..
anyways..seems like when I "let there be light" and select the latest spawning stuff I get this:

hellp?

Scrlked

Traveler
Yea, as Fcondon said, The mobiles in question appear to be native to RunUO now, so the ones added in neruns distro are duplicates.
I'm sure it will get fixed soon enough, but if you want change the ones in neuron's distro's filetypes to .bak for now and a resompile shoudl resolve your issues.
And indeed, many others would have this same issue untill the Neuron distro is corrected.

Yeah, I removed those from NeRun and even more errors came up. I think it is going to need alot of changes to get it to work correctly. But it could simply be that it is because there is now only 1 folder instead of 2 folders in the current lease of NeRun.

Before it was 2 folders. One for the SVN and the other for the compiled version. Only the compile version is now in the NeRun folder.

IamProdigy

Traveler
soz, If I think I may have screwed up my 2.3 copy of runuo with this tool, How do I back out or respawn the world to include everything upto the latest supported version. In steps if possible. Thanks!

Scrlked

Traveler
Not sure, depends how much stuff you have edited already. I use a SVN to keep track of my changes. Incase stuff like this happens, I can recover from it without having to do a wipe.