RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.1 Released

Razarix

Wanderer
I get this error everytime I try to load my Knives chat onto my server. I think its my .Net Framework but I do not know. I am really new with this RunUO 2.1.

Attachments

• Kniveschaterror.png
    Kniveschaterror.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 25
RunUO-[www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4782.3756
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed <1 errors, 0 warnings>
Errors:
+Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
CS0234: Line 13: The type or namespace name 'MLquests'does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' <are you missing an assembly reference?> CSO246: Line 172: The type or namespace name '1QuestGiver' could not be found <are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>
CSO246: Line 323: The type ornamespace name 'MLQuest' could not be found <are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>
CSO246: Line 325: The type or namespace name 'MLquet" could not be found >are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>
CS0346: Line 347: The tpe or namespace name "MLQuest' could not e found <are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>

Can anyone help me correct these errors so I can get up and running using Nerun's spawners. I had no problem until I tried to install the spawner system.

Phantom

Knight
RunUO-[www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4782.3756
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed <1 errors, 0 warnings>
Errors:
+Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
CS0234: Line 13: The type or namespace name 'MLquests'does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' <are you missing an assembly reference?> CSO246: Line 172: The type or namespace name '1QuestGiver' could not be found <are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>
CSO246: Line 323: The type ornamespace name 'MLQuest' could not be found <are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>
CSO246: Line 325: The type or namespace name 'MLquet" could not be found >are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>
CS0346: Line 347: The tpe or namespace name "MLQuest' could not e found <are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>

Can anyone help me correct these errors so I can get up and running using Nerun's spawners. I had no problem until I tried to install the spawner system.

Your basic problem is in the 3 years since the original 2.1 release and Nerun last update required namespaces have changed. You will need to modify BaseCreature.cs to the correct namespaces. In other words the code your trying to use isn't compatibility with the revision of RunUO your using.

Your basic problem is in the 3 years since the original 2.1 release and Nerun last update required namespaces have changed. You will need to modify BaseCreature.cs to the correct namespaces. In other words the code your trying to use isn't compatibility with the revision of RunUO your using.

Is it possible that someone has already modified the Base Creature.cs to the correct namespaces for runuo 2.3, so I do not have to reinvent the wheel.\? I am not a code writer, but I can substitute one script for another. Thank you for your help.

Just an update...I have successfullly loaded Nerun's Distro from the drop box. I just made sure that I was installing everything for the 2.3 version. Phantom, thank you for your assistance.