RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.2 Released and the introduction of Jira

moneo

Sorceror
where do you see 752? All I see is 751.

Perhaps your seeing 751 because the last changed "svn info" is showing it. but an "svn update" Shows 752

Revision: 752
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: xavier
Last Changed Rev: 751
Last Changed Date: 2011-09-11 04:43:27 +0100 (Sun, 11 Sep 2011)

Ryan thanks for confirming it.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Perhaps your seeing 751 because the last changed "svn info" is showing it. but an "svn update" Shows 752

Revision: 752
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: xavier
Last Changed Rev: 751
Last Changed Date: 2011-09-11 04:43:27 +0100 (Sun, 11 Sep 2011)

Ryan thanks for confirming it.

No problem.

Jeezy

Sorceror
Is there any place to find the state of the Uogamers shard Revelation? I know many people are wondering what has happened to it.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Is there any place to find the state of the Uogamers shard Revelation? I know many people are wondering what has happened to it.

I'm in the process of finding some people to help me staff it.

We'll be putting it back up soon, provided I find the appropriate amount of staff members to help me take care of it.

tpopcaz

Sorceror
awesome news coming out this week. Can't wait for the new connectuo and to see what on revelation has changed.

Vorspire

Knight
[assembly: AssemblyVersion("2.1.*")]

AssemblyInfo.cs - Core, just update it manually, no harm done :) Confused me at first too.

Vorspire

Knight
In theory they should be ok, but I can't promise you this...

Just to clear it up...

I replaced my 2.1 source code with the 2.2, direct copy + replace manually in VS.
I also replaced the 2.1 scripts directory with the one from 2.2 and it worked fine, no problems at all.

The only thing anyone will have to worry about is their custom edits, but since everything I write now doesn't require a single distro mod, that did not affect me and the references that my systems use to the distro files produced no errors or warnings after the upgrade either :)

Guttersnipe

Squire
so i tried using this version and i noticed i still have problems with UO: Classic Client :/ is RunUO not support the new Classic Client? its pretty much the same thing classic client seems to just remove the old 3D files/codes/etc. so is UO:Gold recommended only and RunUO prob never updating their scripts directory to UO:Classic??? they're ussualy small problems but just wanted to know if they're ever going to be fix and supporting UO:Classic?