RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Compendium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifune

Sorceror
RunUO Compendium 1.0 Released!

I am officially releasing Version 1.0 of the RunUO Compendium that I have been working on tirelessly for the past few weeks. As of this release, the Compendium contains information on where to find Files and Resources related to the RunUO server, some Best Practices to consider when working on your server, and what scripts to look at when configuring your server. I have not yet delved into heavily customizing the RunUO server - only configuring it. In that regard, however, I have made this reference as complete as possible. If you have any comments or suggestions about the RunUO Compendium, please don't hesitate to reply in this thread.

RunUO Compendium

daat99

Staff member
If anyone have a working link to this guide please pm me the new link to the guide along with a link to this thread, ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.