RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO implementing Confluence and JIRA from Altassian

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
I am pleased to announce the the RunUO team has been working over the past few weeks with representatives from Altassian Pty Ltd and has been granted free licensing for their products to help further the development of RunUO. We are working internally now to deploy these products in a manner which will enable our various products to be as successful as possible and move forward in development.

Jira provides issue tracking and project tracking for software development teams to improvde code quality and the speed of development. Combining a clean, fast interface for capturing and organizing issues with customizable workflows, OpenSocial dashboards and a pluggable integration framework, JIRA is a perfect fit for our team!

Confluence on the other hand is an enterprise collaboration platform (similar to a wiki) that integrates heavily into JIRA for managing and collaborating on various development projects.

The RunUO team would like to thank Atassian for their support of our project!

Thanks,
Ryan

Zaroff

RunUO Web Developer
Why do I keep reading KIRA instead of JIRA...

I sure hope it doesn't find out my real name!

( death note jokes ITT )

Cool news, updates & upgrades are always good accepted :)

But I have a question:
when we will see updates on the main project?

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Cool news, updates & upgrades are always good accepted :)

But I have a question:
when we will see updates on the main project?

They only recently updated runuo to 2.1 lol give then some time to get a lot done other then release here and there with nothing.2.1 took a while. :)