RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO + MAPS + Settings

zuuGG

Wanderer
RunUO + MAPS + Settings

Well, one would like to help you.

It is this: I would like to start a server carrying only the map of Ilshenar, but I do not know how to configure the RunUO to start with just such a map, can someone give me a hand?

Another question I have is if a program so I can create a new map at the UO. If anyone knows please leave any name or URL so I can download. Thanks!

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Meh...I read it 3 times and still don't quite understand all of it. Am I the only one? Or is this guy talking in a different tongue? :/

Sythen

Sorceror
This is the problem with using <Your Language> to English internet translators; they translate in a caveman dialect of the English language. This also holds true when using English to <Your Language> internet translators so don't feel bad ;) It was a good attempt, if English isn't your first language; cut the guy a break lol. :D

Well, one would like to help you.

Translation: Well, I need assistance <please>.

It is this: I would like to start a server carrying only the map of Ilshenar, but I do not know how to configure the RunUO to start with just such a map, can someone give me a hand?

Translation: I'd like my server to use only the Ilshlenar map file, but I have no idea how do configure RunUO to make this happen; would someone guide me in the right direction, thanks.

Another question I have is if a program so I can create a new map at the UO. If anyone knows please leave any name or URL so I can download. Thanks!

Translation: Also, are there any programs that I might be able to download which can create maps for UO? If anyone knows of any, please let me know where I can find and download them. <Any help would be appreciated.>