RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO, ServUO, And Sphere... A Wake Up Call.

milva

Sorceror
I'm with Vorspire and had to LOL with this thread
Clearly this fellow posted a "bait thread" his response of

"I've returned, saw the amount of drama on these boards" he created his bait drama then sat back with a laugh knowing this post would not be greeted with a warm applause. He has not been the first nor will he be the last. :)

m309

Squire
We should just change the entire course of the thread to talk about internet cat meme's. Just saying.

Dian

Sorceror
m309, I been meaning to have a talk with you, .. good a time as any.. this is a little awkward... But, about your playing dress up... is that a regular thing or you keep that to special occasions maybe.. or.. Damn, I knew this would be hard..

m309

Squire
Haha. I wish I was really the Nintendo Wizard. Sadly I only found him on the interwebs...hopefully he never finds all my forum profiles and sues me for infringement.

KHzspeed

Sorceror
The only valid point this thread makes.
Micro transactions & Donation shops killed Ultima Online Emulation.

Every shard i've tried in the last couple years seems like a re-hash, with no outstanding creative qualities to make it worth wile playing.
on a personal level, introducing donation shops to the free-server community killed the game for me. It's no longer about skill & fun, but how much money you can spend to support XYZ shard.

If the game held any real value to spend money playing, I would play OSI servers paying a monthly subscription.. same thing.

fwiffo

Sorceror
I come here time by time, but I've never seen something as fun as this thread.
For me it's just an hobby, my objective is to maintain a good piece of software to allow use with recent server releases.

One point I could agree maybe, the client part is now really old and should be revamped, but that needs far too work from an hobby project and unless someone with a lot of free time kicks in, it won't happen.

Now I'm taking some popcorns, I guess I will be lol here.

LCOA

Sorceror