RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving Custom Spawns

Marlando

Wanderer
you can add them to neruns distros
Scripts\Customs\Neruns Distro\New\Commands\ChampionSpawnController
ChampionSpawncontroller.cs

around line 44

Code:
private SpawnRecord[] m_Dungeons = new SpawnRecord[]
		{
			new SpawnRecord( (int)ChampionSpawnType.UnholyTerror, 5178, 708, 20 ), //Deceit
			new SpawnRecord( (int)ChampionSpawnType.VerminHorde, 5557, 824, 65 ), // Despise
			new SpawnRecord( (int)ChampionSpawnType.ColdBlood, 5259, 837, 61 ), // Destard
			new SpawnRecord( (int)ChampionSpawnType.Abyss, 5814, 1350, 2 ), // Fire
			new SpawnRecord( (int)ChampionSpawnType.Arachnid, 5190, 1605, 20 ), // TerathanKeep
			#region SA
			new SpawnRecord( (int)ChampionSpawnType.AbyssalLair, 6993, 734, 57 ), // Abyssal Lair
        	new SpawnRecord( (int)ChampionSpawnType.LichLand, 7000, 1004, -15 ), // Land of Liches
			#endregion
		};

Ive added the ones for the new SA Spawns you could add them in this way so using the [genchampion command

hope this can help

resentment

Wanderer
Is that just for those dungeons? I've got spawners kind of spread out everywhere. I'm trying to figure out what file my [add spawner placements are actually saved to in the short-term, so in the event I want to do a wipe or regionwipe, I can save the programming and import them afterwards onto the wiped file. I'm also running Nerun's, but have my custom spawners as well.

Marlando

Wanderer
sorry i actually missed read what you said lol

The above method is for any champion spawns you might have that are not covered in the neruns distros..

Code:
[Usage("XmlSaveOld <SpawnFile> [SpawnerPrefixFilter]")]
        [Description("Saves all XmlSpawner objects from the current map into the file supplied in the old xmlspawner format.")]
        public static void SaveOld_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
        {
            SaveSpawns(e, false, true);
        }

[Usage("XmlSpawnerSave <SpawnFile> [SpawnerPrefixFilter]")]
        [Description("Saves all XmlSpawner objects from the current map into the file supplied.")]
        public static void Save_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
        {
            SaveSpawns(e, false, false);
        }

[Usage("XmlSpawnerSaveAll <SpawnFile> [SpawnerPrefixFilter]")]
        [Description("Saves ALL XmlSpawner objects from the entire world into the file supplied.")]
        public static void SaveAll_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
        {
            SaveSpawns(e, true, false);
        }

should be what your looking for