RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search is back :)

Ah, yes, good to see it has made a triumphant return. Being able to now reach older posts is definitely making life a bit easier. And yes, it's MUCH faster than the old search function.

However, I did notice that, in cases where a search returns more than 190-200 posts or so, there will be the option "find older posts." Clicking that option will yield a page with the following error message:
Search Function said:
Fatal error: Call to a member function quote() on a non-object in /home/runuo/domains/runuo.com/public_html/community/library/SphinxSearch/Search/Sphinx.php on line 353

Is it just me or is search not working now? No matter what I search for, I get 0 results.
Same here. Just checked, and it fails to return any results on searches I know should get some. (and this is while making sure I'm in the correct forum)

Mark fixed it last night.
Yay, thanks Mark!

(though I notice that the temporary "searches by default only check the current forum" feature seems gone again. Perhaps that was part of the bug that caused it to stop working? Or maybe somehow I was mistaken on that feature?)