RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short Spear Layer problems

Marak

Sorceror
Short Spear Layer problems

Ok ive gotten my new scripter (YAY), and now that he's fixed most of the bugs, were turning our attention to the short spear. As you most likely all know its not displaying properly(in fact its on the completely wrong layer by the look). Now ive used Mulpatcher to have a look at the files and after finding 3 different entires for it are a bit intrigued. I can see the seperate bmp's for the animation, now these seem to be alright as it animates well but i have no idea where to look to edit the z axis(or layer) or the item when its being animated. In the animmul or whatever its called ive found the entry for the spear but only as a UNUSED ENTRY which has me perplexed. Does anyone know how to set the layer for weapons when drawing the sprites? As it only happens to a few(i think 2) different weapons im pretty sure its not the clients. I figure with this many ppl here someone's got to know that little piece to make it all click togeather lol.