RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So...

REtardMAn

Sorceror
I set this account up a long time ago. I obviously no longer think that my name is quiet "appropriate" is there anyone that could help me in changing my name possibly or would I have to just set up a new account?

_Epila_

Sorceror
You will have to create a new account...
The forum is abandoned, I doubt that anyone will come here to fix search and others, so the chances to change your display name is low :(

REtardMAn

Sorceror
Ya, where has Ryan been? Has he completely abandoned the RunUO operation? Anyone though about creating a new site, I'm sure there is plenty of crafty people around to start something else as far as a forum and such go. I guess I'm going to just keep my name lol I'll just put an apology in my signature.

zerodowned

Sorceror
just make another account, you won't get in trouble for it.
i think there's technically a rule that says you can't, but that's more meant to prevent people from creating new accounts to get around the Mod/Admin