RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sword Of The Lion

grimm92

Sorceror
Sword Of The Lion

Ok I hope i dont get made fun of on here for this but i made a sword that goes with the OSI artie Heart Of The Lion I was relly board so i just made a sword to go with it. the sword is a little uber but i dont care if you mod it. if there is any probs or summfin wrong with it plz let me know and agien these is my FIRST script so also let me know if it works:) . Have Fun! (I used Scrpit Creator to make these and i did some of it on my own.)

Attachments

• SwordOfTheLion.cs
    5.2 KB · Views: 327

grimm92

Sorceror
Lion Arties Mobile

Sorry fogot to post the mobile that when its killed you caan get these artie and/or the heart of the lion
(P.S. If anyone is willing to do it can someone make a full lion platemail suit and post it here who ever makes it is who has the credit for i. :) )

Attachments

• TheHolderOfTheLionsArties.cs
    3.2 KB · Views: 155

Mikey

Sorceror
Hey, you might be new to scripting, your scripts will become better, don't be emabarresed of your work. Good script by the way :).

Magus Bstone

Wanderer
oh yea man

you did better than i have yet im real new to scripting and tring to learn as i go im adding it to my test server today and thanks for the new weapon
and holder. keep at it :) :cool:

turilli

Wanderer
Sorry fogot to post the mobile that when its killed you caan get these artie and/or the heart of the lion
(P.S. If anyone is willing to do it can someone make a full lion platemail suit and post it here who ever makes it is who has the credit for i. )

HEuuu.... your mobs was created by Script Creator x/

mordan

Wanderer
malgrimace said:
I don't think I'd ever use this. The bonus' on it are way too high.
you can always mod the bonuses to fit whatever level your shard runs at or use it for a once in awhile event thing .....nice script even if you do decide to mod it

Kashio

Wanderer
Nice stuff man! Soon after, simple scripts such as items and mobiles will be nothing to you. Keep at it! Remember, the people of the RunUO community are here to help, and lots of us are here to learn. Keep it up!

Catt

Sorceror
Good Work But...Did You Forget Someyhing ?

You did fine but, "The Holder Of The Lions Arties" calls for a "Heart Of The Lion" I am guessing, you meant to add a shield to this ? hehe
Well just thought i would mention it as they will have to comment it out untill added is all.
Good Job Though :) keep up the good work.

i knew i should have submited this earlier, i scripted 'Claw of the Lion' like 5 months ago -_-

and it's attributes went along with 'Heart of the Lion'....not that anyone cares

ETsCat

Sorceror
Killer Mobs Need Killer Rewards. a group of 5 players attacked the mob, but I set it up so if you used magic to kill it you stood a chance, if you attack it with weapons Everyone dies. LOL Was as much fun to watch as it was to do the fighting.Someone always desides to swing his sword or fire there bow.