RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the .NET Framework

the .NET Framework

hi there. i want to test out the now runuo 2. but i know i have to put the new netF on. do i uninstill my old one. and put the new one on. or over right it,
there are twi to download, .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package and .NET Framework Version 2.0 Software Development Kit. but i dont know what one i need, also when i put the new netF on my pc. will my runuo1 main online server will work ok. and pans box.
thanks for your help

stormwolff

Knight
.NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package is what you need, not the SDK

Yes you should be able to have both 1.1 and 2.0 installed

ok. now when i put in on. my pc. i got this error. i anyone can help me.
advpack.dill in system32. what making the install.exe
thanks

[Shaman]

Wanderer
Asmir3 said:
i think u get the x64 bit version that is wat runuo 2.0 is runing on if im right
the x64 edition is ONLY if you run Win62, else use the standard x86 version... x86 won't work on x64, and x64 won't work on x86.

Deralore

Sorceror
If you are not running Windows XP Pro x64 Edition or a x64 edition of Vista or server 2003 then you want the x86 version.