RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trammel And Felucca Replacements

Sythen

Sorceror
These maps have been compiled and tested by me using UOLandscaper. These are vanilla bitmaps; that means you are responsible for drawing the deserts, forests, cities, and placing all the decorations. What I have done was give you an OSI accurate foundation for all of you to do that with. These files give you TOTAL (100%) control over the OSI maps; alter them any way you want to come up with your own variations to mesh with your servers storylines. Likewise these maps are fully compatible with the [go command that the server console has built in! I am working on OSI accurate maps for Malas, Ilshenar, Tokuno, and TerMur.

These Maps Are Fully Compatible With The [go Command!
Map0 Screenshot
Map1 Screenshot

The reason I decided to release these maps is because if anyone had created something like this in the past - they ain't sharing them! I'm more interested in seeing this community grow and I think that this is a good start. Not having these maps when I first came to this community is what prevented me from creating an OSI clone; I'm a OCD about design and how things look :p I wanted to be able to remove islands, draw new ones, and create new dungeons!

What these maps don't include are: T2A (Lost Lands) and the OSI Dungeons. Sorry but I was only concerned with getting the actual main world geographically correct down to the pixel.

Attachments

• Map0.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 96
  • Map1.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 73