RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transparent Water

fwiffo

Sorceror
blood statics?! they are not!

They are tiledata.mul edited staticdata + replaced art.mul artidx.mul + patched statics.mul + staidx.mul on all maps available on the server.

The map0/1 is easy to convert with ultimalive because the Z of the water is almost the same for all the map, only some tiles require some work, because of the sloppy work from the EA side, but the rest is easily done.

I'm still working on some of the glitches, but it's something like 2 hours of work with centred after the automatic patch when it's finished...

this is the example in another side of the map with borders...

Nockar

Sorceror

Attachments

• docks_1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 10
  • docks_2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 6
  • mage_academy_1.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 8
  • mage_academy_2.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 9
  • mage_academy_3.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 10
  • mage_academy_4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 6
  • town02.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
  • town03.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 8
  • town04.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 10
  • town05.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 7

fwiffo

Sorceror
One thing interesting enough nockar, how did you fix the baseboat multi placing thing, I did write al algorithm to fix the graphical portion with the mouse portion, so actually you get the graphic portion as you see it on the screen when you place it down.

But still it isn't accurate. This is also why I haven't published the whole thing yet, there would be too much chaos on things like this.