RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima SDK [UPDATED]

rlemon

Wanderer
This could however be used to write a script creator? with a pre existing knowledge of the uo scripts of course?

not on a pc to download and read the package.. i'll have to look @ it when I get home too see... hrmm...

MalGanis

Sorceror
May i suggest changing the way files are opened, because now some files can't be opened when the client is running.

Solution:
Code:
using ( FileStream fs = new FileStream( path, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.ReadWrite ) )

Jeff

Lord
MalGanis;809723 said:
May i suggest changing the way files are opened, because now some files can't be opened when the client is running.

Solution:
Code:
using ( FileStream fs = new FileStream( path, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.ReadWrite ) )

I've never run into this issue. Also, further development of this is at UltimaSDK - Home comments and discussions would be better held there.