RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable To Change Lock Screen Time Out!

Zacharybrown

Wanderer
Hello friends. I am new to this forum, and this is my first post also. I don't know this is the right place or not to post this. I need help with my laptop. I can't change the lock screen timeout in Windows10. If I do not work on the computer for a few minutes, the screen is locked. I don’t know how to fix this issue. Can anyone provide any suggestions? It will be greatly appreciated.

MadeInQuebec

Staff member
Hello friends. I am new to this forum, and this is my first post also. I don't know this is the right place or not to post this. I need help with my laptop. I can't change the lock screen timeout in Windows10. If I do not work on the computer for a few minutes, the screen is locked. I don’t know how to fix this issue. Can anyone provide any suggestions? It will be greatly appreciated.
Does your problem have actually anything to do with RunUO?

From what I see, you seem to have a minor windows issue, which here would be an odd place to look for help to resolve it.

Tried google?

Mangar

Traveler
This isn't a real person. It is one of those accounts to test the threshold of a forum but injecting a random post to see if it gets flagged. You can notice these when they use their actual faces for their forum avatar and they ask questions like this that have nothing to do with the forum's subject matter.

MadeInQuebec

Staff member
This isn't a real person. It is one of those accounts to test the threshold of a forum but injecting a random post to see if it gets flagged. You can notice these when they use their actual faces for their forum avatar and they ask questions like this that have nothing to do with the forum's subject matter.

I guess I took the bait lol

Must have been a juicy worm at the end of that line

MadeInQuebec

Staff member
Nah, I'll leave him here.

I am kinda hoping he comes back someday, to say Hi to an "old" friend!

I remember when I was a kid I used to call a bunch of 800's number from a payphone just because it was free and to see what they were up to.

How convenient that they always gave us a phonebook with them, so we just dig and called.

And you know, it's also the first time in my life that I've spoken in english, so you could say it was beneficial in a way :D

Hammerhand

Knight
Only problem is, he may bring friends with him. I remember before the "end" all those years (centuries?) ago of RunUO, we were banning them left, right & center, and still seemed to fall behind. Aahhh.. the good old days! :confused:

MadeInQuebec

Staff member
Only problem is, he may bring friends with him. I remember before the "end" all those years (centuries?) ago of RunUO, we were banning them left, right & center, and still seemed to fall behind. Aahhh.. the good old days! :confused:
Well, let's say that for now, it's not a problem until it is a problem lol

I still come once a day'ish.

I remember before coming in and being "Wow, lots of work to do here this morning"

Lately it's been like "Well, ain't much to do here this morning"

I honestly am not too sure which one I prefer to be honest lol

MadeInQuebec

Staff member
I knew that other MIQ had to be an illegal clone! :eek:
Excuse me?

That can't be right, definately an illegal, unless I've perhaps made an account one day and forgot about it instantly (quite plausible)

Or maybe it's a major fan (far less plausible)

Or it's a random coincidence (quite plausible)

I guess I should go there and try my usual passwords and see if that works lol

Jeromebyrd

Wanderer
Hello. I am not an expert in this matter. Just follow the link. Hopefully, it will help you and others also.