RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UORevolution

Hey Doc,

I would just like to say welcome back and also to say thank you for all the amazing help you have given me over the last few months. You are truly a good person, an Amazing friend, and a fantastic Dev.

Even tho you are busy with your new shard UORevolution, you have never turned me away when I have asked for help. You always take time out to answer even my silliest of questions. Thank you so much for that.

All that being said...I CANNOT wait to pvp on UORevolution!!! I am so stoked to see what surprises you have up your sleeve. I know that UORevolution is gonna ROCK the hell outta the UO community.

Everyone should Check out http://uorevolution.com/ to watch the progress that Doc and his team are making.

Oh and on a personal note: Hey Asshat!! You should join the Revolution!!!

Misha :)
http://www.theshadowskeep.com

Thanks. We're nowhere near done. We're just now getting in basics and setting things up. Our graphics are done. I have a team of 3 other people that are very good at what they do. That is a blessing.

We're going for highly custom content and a ton of new quests and features. We don't rely on donations because we can cover our own costs. We might have them, but for a very very small amount and we plan to have it set where if a person cannot afford all they want, they can make an offer... but no $100 pets or any of that. All donation items can be achieved in game and are reasonable to get... not 300 years of farming or misguided "chances" at getting something that don't happen. That's even IF we decide to accept donations.

We just want a group of players that have fun exploring, doing quests and reaching out and killing each other from time to time. Thanks to knowing my staff for years, I can rest assured that there will be absolutely no favoritism or the like. They have staffed past shards I ran, and I keep up with logs ;)

Hope to see some players once we get everything balanced the way we want to see the game go... like freeshards were.. for fun.. and memorable timmes, not a corporation or network of PayPal shards.

Those things irk me bad because I have worked for a few owners that started off with good intentions and then every item I scripted had some donation clause to it... so I left. It is sad when an owner gets upset that a mob drops an 18 use barbed kit when he has daat99's owltr installed because 18 uses on a barbed kit is way too much. The donation ones should have that many.... lmao. Not on my shard.

Hopefully those that play here will enjoy it. We're building it for you and value your input. We won't delete your posts on the forum if you have a problem or report a crash :p

Have fun! Keep UO alive! -Doc