RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use 2.3 but need correct client version, New haven missing @ 7.0.24

Hello everyone. I use RunUO 2.3 but I cannot find a solution to one big problem. The latest client version download I can find is of course 7.0.24.0. As you all are aware I'm unable to partially patch from that point but New Haven is completely missing. If I patch completely, my client crashes. This is my first server of my own. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance :)

Yes, I'm completely sure i'm in Trammel. The vendors and doors for New haven spawn appropriately but the graphical cosmetics are not there at all. It is still forest. Help??

pooka01

Sorceror
Are you running in pre aos? Sometimes the the unicorns are white horses etc. because of that.
If you are expansion.None, try Expansion.T2A or Expansion.LBR not sure which.

My server is correctly running 2.3 but the client is not showing anything. The new structures are there static because the player will not be able to walk through areas where the new things that were put in post ML. So really it seems my problem is with the actual UO client. No?

pooka01

Sorceror
With 7.0.24.0 i think you should see it correctly. So can you tell me if you run the server in the pre-aos expansion or higher?
not talking about 2.0, 2.3 or whatever.

Sorry about that, I believe you're correct. When I load my client, it only allows running in 4.0.something or other. Where would I find this version in the server scripting please? Forgive my ignorance again please. I am learning.

pooka01

Sorceror
CurrentExpansion.cs

private static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.LBR; //or T2A

Everyone was new once, no problem at all ;D