RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vendor Stone by Raelis updated for RunUO 2.0 RC2]

Vendor Stone by Raelis updated for RunUO 2.0 RC2]

This script was made by Raelis, all I did was edit it to work with RunUO 2.0 RC2]. I did not find an updated version of this. If there already is one posted then this can be deleted. The beauty of this script is that it is completely edited in game so you don't have to take the server down to add things. it also has a vendor ball which you link with the vendor stone (admins only) and you can make changes to it without being near it. Admins double click the stone and click the "edit" button to start loading it. Players double click the stone to start but can not see the "edit button".

Attachments

• VendorStone.cs
    461.6 KB · Views: 497

mortenbub

Wanderer
when editing it and it asks for Item Name.. what if there is no [add for the item? i have tried item id and doesnt work

milva

Sorceror
It has to be an item, need to be able to add it by script name. Then where it has the name for a player to see, that name can be any thing you choose.

milva

Sorceror
Right, but deco items not scripted just can't be used. Of course you could do some very easy item scripts for those which you really like.

pooka01

Sorceror
Hum... I found an error... i cant add a number to sell, like i want to sell 250 arrrows for 850$, but i cant set the amount...

milva

Sorceror
pooka01;827656 said:
Hum... I found an error... i cant add a number to sell, like i want to sell 250 arrrows for 850$, but i cant set the amount...
to add the item price first on the left side add the 250 from item then on the right side just add 850
which will be 850gp

pooka01

Sorceror
sorry, but i mean the amount of things, like i sell arrows, and i do:

Arrow / Arrows / 250$

but how to set the amount of arrows it give?

milva

Sorceror
Double Click Vendor Stone
next click on the Edit Mode Button, this will turn blue then (don't forget to set it back after)
Then click on Add Item
Fill in the name - Arrow
Next line is name player will see- Arrows
Price is next
Item Amount is next
Then click on Apply Button at the bottom and done

pooka01

Sorceror
there is no blue edit button, there have a edit, i click on, and there have 3 things,

Item name / gump name / price

i dont see any amount in there...