RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

waiting for UO Landscaper tutorial.

more

Sorceror
I remember there was a lot all over the net but there is none that I can find right now. Orbsydia web site is not up and there is no uo landscaper tutorial ANYWHERE. If you guys have any idea or experience please post a tutorial or please post a link to one or even better post one that you already have.

I remember there was a lot all over the net but there is none that I can find right now. Orbsydia web site is not up and there is no uo landscaper tutorial ANYWHERE. If you guys have any idea or experience please post a tutorial or please post a link to one or even better post one that you already have.

Here's a link to a page with UOL downloads : LINK

more

Sorceror
Here's a link to a page with UOL downloads : LINK

Thanks I have the file but I dont have any clue about how to use it. I search for a tutorial in the file but there is nothing. I also have ps7 and I dont know if the brushes will work on that version.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Sythen will likely post a tutorial soon... Given the stability issues the people who run Orbsydia have it's just not a place you can count on.

-Ryan

more

Sorceror
I decided not to mess with it after all the searching I have realized that the original map is what I originally wanted and making a custom map was just a spur of the moment idea. It would be cool to have a secondary custom map later. Thanks for help guys.

If the main admin of orbsydia would stop changing his website layout and design every 2 - 6 months maybe we would still have Ultima online on their forums...
Does anyone know if he/they are going to add the uo section back to their forums?

m309

Squire
No, because he created a separate UO website/forum. However...that's been down (In his words "Updating the server") for over a month now.