RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome new team members

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
We're in the process of adding a few new "official" developers to the RunUO Team....

I wanted to welcome Xavier and Athena both to the team officially, you can read their bio's by going to the 'team' section of the main website at http://www.runuo.com

Please welcome them warmly, they have been working hard for the RunUO project for a while now.

Not only do we expect to add a handful more of these "official" developers but we expect to have some "positions" open up here in the future... keep your eyes peeled for new members and new roles!

Thanks,
Ryan McAdams

Congrats to both of you, X and A! I've told you both before how amazed I was at your prior works over the past years, and hopefully this only means a continuation.

Ryan, I think you couldn't have picked two better additions to the official team.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Thanks :) The changelog is purely my fault. In the recent weeks, I just focused on getting some of this caught up. Ill have a changelog put together for the last 4 or 5 weeks.