RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Mono support forum :)

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Welcome to the Mono support forum :)

RunUO 2.0 is working on Mono and we're workign to keep it that way :)

Sabaoth

Wanderer
I am very impressed that you'll give support for mono now, so but maybe you should add a threat how to modify system that runuo works. There is still to modify mono config file and I think in latest svn still to modify serialization.cs...

But really great step forward and I can tell try it on linux, some things still to do, but really great performance!

and another suggestion at last, if somebody really new to runuo this person maybe don't know about the mono project and there seem to be differences between linux and windows mono, rename the forum subject to runuo on linux ^^

oh no :eek: Run UO has Mono now
i hope every one is taking the sanitary precautions not to catch it :cool:

j/k

Actualy - i do notuse it, but i am glad they are supporting it now - i know a lot of people do use it

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

It's with sad news I must say good bye...

Goodbye Windows!!

Thank you for adding this forum and your additional work in improving RunUO to work with MONO.

-Ravon

vaevictus

Wanderer
panther;711726 said:
So I'm not the only person who has added a Windows server for the sole purpose of running RunUO?

almost as bad. i tunneled ports from my linux box to my windows vmware session at work for a duration. :) and the vmware session was only for runuo.

games4fans

Wanderer
installing

So what do I have to do to get runuo installed on linux server the server is though a hosting company at a virtual private server at hostv will this work?

if what do I do?