RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Working with CentrED] UOclassic art(idx).mul?

Niemand

Wanderer
Heyo.

I just downloaded UOclassic, since my freshly installed UOML didnt want to patch... But now CentrED demands the art.mul and the artidx.mul - and I cant find those in the UOclassic-folder, just an "art.def".

Do you guys have any workarounds/ideas that could help me?

m309

Squire
Where did you download it from? I can't imagine the UO client not coming with any .mul files, especially a pre-UOP client version.

Niemand

Wanderer
uo.com <= the classic-installer. There are lots of .mul-files. But no art.mul and no artidx.mul.

Before that I tried to use Mondains Legacy, which wasn't able to update. :/

m309

Squire
Ahh, yes. Thats the classic version, as in...not the new ugly "3d" graphics. But its using a .uop format now. You'll have to do one of two things. Either unpack your .uop files to .mul format (you can search the forums here, I think there are 1 or 2 versions of such a program) and then use those in CED -or- you'll have to dl a uo client lower than I think 7.0.23.x or so (I forget exactly). There are a ton of places on the web to find UO clients if you just do a google search. I would personally choose option 2, but I'm not into keeping my client up to date. If you want to use the most recent client versions, you'll have to go with option 1.

Niemand

Wanderer
I want to at least use the latest version now, when I start my "little project". ;)

Allright, I will try to find something with the search-function (if I find that one!). Thank thee! :D