RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.2] a newbie need help with some scripts... help please!

hello i watch this forums since years but i never use my acc... sorry for my bad english if you dont understand. iam not a scripter or programmer but i understand the scripts and how to touch them..

i needing help with this :

1 - balanced/velocity props are not implemented in the loot of the monsters what i have to do?¿

2 - the bowcrafting runics are not implemented, they do not exist in my shard i really want the heartwood runic fletcher!!! its very important this for me.

3 - how to increase the props for the items dropped by monsters, for example the item will be generated with the max % of the prop ( example : fcr 3 , fc 1 , cold resist 15, fire resist 15)

4 - i want the script that permit the players to set your skills by typing [set magery 100 for example please this is too important for me i cant found one! and iam not scripter :(

5 - how to remove guards permanently?¿? from a town or a facet...

thxs 4 all runuo users!