RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A core problem regarding NextActionMessage

Zero_X

Wanderer
A core problem regarding NextActionMessage

Heres the deal, I'm changing the delay on the actions of a playermobile. The doubleclicking of the person. I already found and succesfulyl compiled the lifting, so that theres not delay in that anymore, but I do not want that, I just want the doubleclicking changed to no delay. The problem however... I don't know where to find it... I tried looking in Mobile.CS and Item.cs (both in core) PlayerMobile.cs, not there either, so does anyone know where it is located? :)

Err btw, with my core mod, theres no delay in lifting, but stlll for DoubleClicking, so it could be useful if someone could tell me where the DoubleClick delay is :)

Zero_X

Wanderer
Code:
		public virtual void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
		{
		}

Theres nothing there, so I can just make a function and set the delay to 0?

:O

Kamron

Knight
Sorry I am not at home to help you look for this.. I know there is a GameMaster check in there as well as Staff are not bound by this. Check the documentation for methods that start with "Can" in the Mobile class, and see what you can find in the core.

Zero_X

Wanderer
Yes that's the problem, in Mobile.cs it was easy to find, but in Item.cs I can't find anything that relates with staff nor delay with doubleclickign and the cliloc 500118 ( You must wait to perform )

Merlin*

Super Newb Moderator
Thread moved to Correct forum.

If you have a post that is not directly releated to the topic of this thread please delete or edit it out.

And if you must say something do so in private!

Kamron

Knight
There are two places where this is done.

Mobile.cs in the function lift.
The next is in PacketHandlers.cs in a method called UseReq (Use Request) at the bottom.

in both instances i am talking about a method called
SendActionMessage(), which is virtual, so you can override it in PlayerMobile (therefore you don't even need to modify the core).

I hope this helps.

I found this by doing a search for this "You must wait" which yielded
SendLocalizedMessage( 500119 ); // You must wait to perform another action.

Thank god for great annotation. And btw, you were off by 1 on the cliloc ;)

Zero_X

Wanderer
A kool thanks alot, I tried the searching through .cs files, but I couldn't get it working since I got a dutch version, and heck I wtfed my Windows while trying to edit the reg... :)

The cores source is very interesting... :) Again thanks.