RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question for those who know.....

A question for those who know.....

I have been using Shphere for a while now, but I heard about RUNUO that it is better in some ways. One reason I am interested in RUNUO is that it is supposed to support LBR. Is that true? Also, how would one go about making thier own shard running on RUNUO? Is it easier to make than shpere or what? Havent played on a RUNUO shard as of yet, so I dont know

S

soundwav

yes lbr is suported once runuo is out of beta it will be evey easy to set up a osi clone shard if you want to make maps and change the way things work it really shouldnt be too hard but will take some work

Lifedragn

Wanderer
Ive already got a custom map made out, just need to figure out how to make new statics files, and get rid of some of the doors that appear in the midst of nowhere now!

Lifedragn

Wanderer
oh, and yeah, it is decently easy to learn to use. I am still a newbie, but know enough to make new mobiles(npcs) and items.