RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding items.....

Snotrag

Wanderer
Adding items.....

Im trying to add a GM robe to the "OuterTorso.cs" But when i try to start i get a bunch of errors this is how its setup....

public class GM Robe : BaseOuterTorso
{
[Constructable]
public GM Robe() : this( 0 )
{
}

[Constructable]
public GM Robe( int hue ) : base( 0x204f, hue )
{
Weight = 3.0;
}

public GM Robe( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
{
}

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
{
base.Serialize( writer );

writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
}

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
{
base.Deserialize( reader );

int version = reader.ReadInt();
}
}

Am i missing something? Do i need to add this somewhere else to?

Eagle

Wanderer
Anyway you could edit you post and paste the console errors along with you script ? This would help *me* help you as well as others i assume, so they can see the EXACT error your getting.

in the mean-time i will paste this into my scipt and try it out to see if i come up with anything helpfull.

( to copy from the console click the littlebitty icon in the very top left of the console window and choose "Edit ---> Select all" , after returning to the console with all the text highlighted press {enter}, the text is now on you windows clipboard and ready to paste in your message ( or notepad ) )

-Eagle Out

Eagle

Wanderer
OK here is your fixed script , what i did was Removed the spaces from the GMRobe class and methods,propertys and functions , they may have underscores ( _ ) and dashes (-) but not spaces, just for future refrence.

And I fixed indetation of your class to make it ALOT more readable and less prone to error becouse your forgetting a { or } here or there, and if you do its easy to spot. Anyhow here is your script :
[code:1] public class GMRobe : BaseOuterTorso
{
[Constructable]
public GMRobe() : this( 0 )
{
}

[Constructable]
public GMRobe( int hue ) : base( 0x204f, hue )
{
Weight = 3.0;
}

public GMRobe( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
{
}

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
{
base.Serialize( writer );
writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
}

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
{
base.Deserialize( reader );
int version = reader.ReadInt();
}
} [/code:1]

-Eagle Out

Snotrag

Wanderer
Thank you i got the same error trying to add new NPC's this might help me out.....And im very new to scripting RunUO been working with POL.