RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Creative Cloud And RunUO

Sythen

Sorceror
Hi everyone, recently I lost access to the Adobe Photoshop CS4 application I was using and that really made me want to quit making maps/tutorials for custom servers all together; this program was a piece of software that the map creation utility I use relies heavily on (UOLandscaper).

To make a long story short, today I joined Adobe's Creative Cloud service today and was very pleased at the new way Adobe has re-organized their software packages. If you click the 'Adobe Creative Cloud' link above, you can read up on it; for $49.95 a month (with a years contract) you can gain access to all of Adobe's top programs instead of paying hundreds for full versions.

This includes: Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Premier, Flash.. etc. Photoshop is all you really need for RunUO and the service is actually cheaper if you just purchase one (1) software title (with a contract). So check it out because I know you all wont be disappointed. This has motivated me to create more maps so more tutorials will go up soon as well as updates to my brushes and Adobe Action Scripts. Happy Server Creation Everyone... :)