RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] AntiRail System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erevan

Sorceror
Erevan submitted a new resource:

AntiRail System (version 1.0) - Robust, fool-proof anti-railing system designed to combat AFK-gatherers.

You must register at Novitius Designs in order to make the purchase!

“Railing”, or the use of automated scripts to gather resources, has plagued Ultima Online shards for as long as we can all remember. It becomes a...

Read more about this resource...

Erevan

Sorceror
Quick note - I know some folks may frown on my releasing this for a fee, but the reality is, I spend a large majority of my time doing freelance work for a price (no different than most of the freelance developers here on RunUO, minus the fact that my content isn't exclusive to one user unless it's requested to be). Feel free to ask any pre-sales questions here, but direct support questions to the site post-purchase. :)

nikkor1132

Sorceror
I don't think there is any thing wrong with charging for a script.
Now $25 is a good price a little high to me for this type of system.
But over all i think there is nothing wrong with it.
It is a good system from what it look and sounds like.
There is nothing wrong in my book for charging for your work.
It is no different then working at a job for free and of course no one will do that.
I Might buy this system in time as of right now i do not need it.

Good release Erevan.

Erevan

Sorceror
Appreciate the response. I actually just dropped the price to $15 since I'm the first to upload a "paid" file. I don't want to set the bar too high for content, and have someone charging $20 for a single neon-hued sword. ;)

nikkor1132

Sorceror
Appreciate the response. I actually just dropped the price to $15 since I'm the first to upload a "paid" file. I don't want to set the bar too high for content, and have someone charging $20 for a single neon-hued sword. ;)

Lol i know what you mean there and people would do that that's what is sad haha.
But as i said i have no use for this right now but when i do need it at $15 i will for sure buy this script from you.
I will bookmark this post so when i do need the system i can buy it ASAP.
And again thank you for your release this system is awesome Credit to you where it needs givin.

Erevan

Sorceror
If you have any questions about the release, feel free to post them here (or direct them to Pre-Sales on the site). :)

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
Staff member
Hello guys, I've removed a few posts that does not belong in here, if you have a free script you want to share please create another thread.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.