RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arm/dress tab in razor not responding.

Maj

Sorceror
Well, I really don't know what to do. I'm trying to set my weapon with Add ( target ) then click my weapon, and nothing is added to my arm/dress list. I've tried other weapons, even clothing and it's as if the entire tab under Arm/Dress is completely unresponsive. I have even tried reinstalling. Still nothing.

I really don't have a clue how to fix this. All my other hot keys work so far, bandage pots etc but I don't know why my spears aren't being added.

I really wanna play UO.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

Maj

Sorceror
Still haven't found a fix, however you can work around this issue if anyone is having the same problem as me. Make a macro of yourself equipping whatever item you want on. And just use that macro instead of the arm/dress tab. Still if anyone somehow comes up with a solution to the original problem, input would be appreciated.